Ways To Keep Tamas From Young Ones

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My way of keeping my tamas safe around little kids is I wear them on a lanyard around my neck so I know it's okay. If little kids do play with them I keep the lanyard around my neck still so I can keep an eye on them and make sure my tamas are safe.

Lol i have that same problem, i have two boys, one three and one just over a year old, the three year old knows what he's not allowed to touch so he's fine, its the one year old thats all the trouble, last week I had to go to my 'garbage' bins, pull out two sacks of waste and bring them in the house to search through to find my V2, believe me that is gross. Found it in there though, hes going through a stage of "lets put everything in either the bin or the toilet" so I have to keep close tabs on everything!
Oh my, my son will be two this October. We went through that phase too. He dunked my mom's IPhone 4 in the toilet. It was moreso her fault since she let him play with it without watching and then didn't put the bathroom gate up. I felt bad for her but come on Mom, you raised my brother and I, you should know this. She's forgiven him and she certainly hasn't let him near the toilet with her valuables since.

Oh my, my son will be two this October. We went through that phase too. He dunked my mom's IPhone 4 in the toilet. It was moreso her fault since she let him play with it without watching and then didn't put the bathroom gate up. I felt bad for her but come on Mom, you raised my brother and I, you should know this. She's forgiven him and she certainly hasn't let him near the toilet with her valuables since.
Oh man, I must have gotten lucky, the only time my kids have EVER put anything in the toilet was at my mother in laws house (I swear shes evil...) My daughter, who is going to be 3 this week, put her favorite hair brush in the toilet... *hehehehe...* As for anything of value, I keep it high up, or in my pocket. My son who is almost two is pretty good with things, i do occasionally let them play with my Iphone 3gs or my tamas but I am the one holding them and I decide when they are not being nice. They like to watch the little animations, my son loves the little beeping but my daughter likes to feed them. The sooner they learn what is mine and what is there's the better. However, I have met some really, really, really bad mannered toddlers and older kids, they are never fun to deal with, especially when their mother sits there and does NOTHING. I am sorry but I would never let my kids take someone elses toys unless they said to my kids in front of me "This if for you. Here" Otherwise, not going to take it home. When I was 13 my parents gave me a cell phone so I could call them when I was at a friends house and wanted to come home, I wasn't good at sleep overs apparently I got terrified and wanted to go home a lot, anyways my best friends little sister (she was a terror, she would color their cats nose with marker and then me and my friend would get in trouble...I have horror stories upon horror stories of her) took my cell phone and kept it. I went home and couldn't find it, so my parents asked my friends parents to look for it. They told my parents that they didn't find it, a year later they did find it, in their car...which I had never even been in. This same girl also stole a whole bucket of chalk and my jump rope and I am sure a bunch of other stuff. Lets just say, my parents don't talk to them much anymore.

Ok... more ideas! 1. String tamas by the key chain (if they're small) on a claspable necklace, lanyard, or long, long, loooonnng version of a Chinese Staircase bracelet and put in on. 2. Lock it in a safe or, if you have a double zippered purse or backpack, close up the zippers on the backpack or purse and use a lock to lock them together. 3. Get a large box short enough to slide under your bed and decorate the inside with marker-decorated printer paper wallpaper, crocheted or knitted carpet, and tama-sized furniture, but make the inside boring and put it under your bed with your tamas in it. ;)

Haha, lol! My house is full of toddlers with my big family!!! I thought tamagotchis could be toys? Well, anyway, all you need to do is just buy them one for Christmas - you'll be surprised at how much they think its boring when they actually have their own!!

I was annoyed today when I found my collection scattered around the house.... -_-

Electrified fence. Or modify Tamagotchis with sensors that recognize only the owner. Anyone else who handles the tama gets a painful yet non lethal shock. Also the Tamagotchi itself insults them when this happens.

Seriously though a locked box tucked away somewhere would probably be the best bet.

Last edited by a moderator:
For home I hollowed out a book, mathematics dictionary if you where wondering, no one touches it. When I'm with my 7 year old cousin I have them in my pocket but because I have quite a few I usually leave some of them at home.

There was this one time I was wearing sports shorts so there was no where to put it because I had no pockets. I put it on the desk by the computer and left the room for the toilet. My cousin had come down and seen it so he started playing with it. When I saw him with it I asked for it back. He refused so I snatched it out his hands and put it in my pants. Because he's still quite young he can't remember exactly what they look like so every time he sees one of my tamagotchis he asks if I put it down my pants, I say yes and he doesn't touch it. Now I can actually get him to do stuff for me if I put one near his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back