>>> We Are Young <<<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy it!!

Rune held out his hand, waiting for Sierra to take and hold it. "I will be as long as you come with." he kissed her.

Actually can't wait for HS, 8th is way too easy xD

Sierra returned the kiss. "Of course I will."

(Well, I thought my freshman year was rather easy, even with the honors classes. The first semester of sophomore year kicked my a** though hahaha, honors chem is ridiculous. But srsly, enjoy middle school while you can.)

Olivia grinned and looked at Peter, who smiled back at her. She felt so at home with their little group.

ps. I didn't have anything to RP, i just needed to say that hahaha :3

Honors chem is easy for me, so is algebra 2.

"How much longer?" Asvoria whispered to Dex.

"Then let's go!" Rune said, walking out the door.

Advance SS/History (Same class at my school), Algerbra, and yeah, that's it.

"Like five minutes." Dex said.

Sierra nodded, giggling and walking to the hotel.

Asvoria's smile grew, "Do you think there might be other survivors there?" she asked the group.

"When we take over the hotel we can rule it like a castle," Rune said poetically. "and you'll be my Queen, Ofcourse."

Sierra eyes became wide. "I always wanted to be a queen."

"I don't know. But when we get there, everything will get even better. You're going to be treated like a queen."

It's so ironic how Rune and Dex are similar in so many ways, but complete opposites.

"Uh, what's with the cloaks? Do I need one?" Para asked nervously.

Storm and Shelly were following the others.

"And terrifying." Shelly added, turning her self into metal. She slowed with the extra weight.

"Pretty much." Storm said, covering himself with his own cloak of electricity.

Para groaned. She didn't heve a cloak.

YellowJedi- what Dex said made me so happy. I'm like 'YES!! &gt;=D so amazing!!

"As long as you'll be my King." Asvoria purred. She looked at Para and casted a Shadow Cloak upon her. It's strands of Darkness so tightly strung and woven together it felt like fabric.

"If all goes to plan, and humans are wiped off the face of the planet, you WILL be an actual Queen." Rune said, looking at the trees with an evil glare.

Dex is like my nicest character ever. I swear, all of my other characters are complete @$$*&amp;(^

"Of course I'd be." Dex said with a kiss on the cheek.

Sierra gave a huge smile at that thought. "I'd love it. But we'd need little princes and princesses, or else it would get boring."

Sierra and Rune need to get there the exact time the others do. Just for the irony.

Olivia swirled her makeshift cloak around happily as she hummed to herself.

Once Peter realized he was now the only one without a cloak on, he sighed lightly and formed the lightest cloak he could, which ended up being lighter than he thought.

(was already planning on it &gt;;D ))

Asvoria made a ring of Shadow above his head, making it flare into the sky. It looked like a crown of sorts.

"True. Hmm.. I'm not wuite sure how well I'd react with kids, unless Snowflake is our little princess." Rune said as he manifested a tiara made out of ice and handed it to his new Queen. Rune walked until he reached the left side of the hotel. "I think the entrance is around front."

"Well, there's the hotel." Dex smiled, looking at his crown.

Sierra frowned. "Why is that? You'd be a great father." she said, smiling at her tiara and putting it on.

Olivia looked up at the large hotel and smiled. Her family was never the wealthy enough to go on vacation, so they never had the opportunity to travel or stay in a hotel. She walked over to Storm's side and tugged on his sleeve lightly. "Do they have more than one bed in hotel rooms?"

"Well, they should. There are probably single and double-sized beds. Why?" Storm asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back