>>> We Are Young <<<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I might not be on much this week guys, it's a tough week for me, but I'll try to get on as much as I can...)

Olivia gripped the spear tightly and watched Storm carefully. Peter placed his hand on the spear and thinned it out slightly, making it lighter and easier for Olivia to handle. She smiled in appreciation but her stony expression returned. She didn't want to fight, and she was secretly nervous inside.

(I have two college classes, I feel your pain.)

Asvoria whispered to the group, "He's still very hurt looking, perhaps he'll be in no physical shape but to except a truce." she shrugged. "It's not like he could hurt any of us is his state."

Davyn eyed Rune, not sure if he should trust Avy's judgement.

Rune looked away, ashamed that his enemies knew he was pathetically weak. "I don't want to fight them," he mumbled to Sierra.

"Well then...well... We could make a truce..." Sierra pointed out.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, lol I love 8th grade

(I pity all you guys. School hasen't started yet for me.)

"Yeah, let's do a truce!" Shelly chirped.

Olivia threw the spear down where it melted back into the earth with Peter's help. She nodded and stood beside Storm. "A truce would be nice, this hotel is big enough for all of us," she said.

Asvoria gathered up all of her courage and walked up to Sierra and Rune, she reached a hand out toward Sierra (offering to shake it) "How about it? Truce? Temporary ofcourse. "

(Get in as many advanced classes as you can in highschool! Honestly it's not all that different but it pays off =] )

(Agreed! It looks nice on your transcripts too :3)

Olivia watched Avy as she offered a truce to Sierra and Rune. She really hoped they would agree, but she didn't doubt it. Rune looked hurt, and if they decided to attack the group, they would not stand a chance. She chewed on her lip thoughtfully as her mind wandered to the rooming arrangements in the hotel. The thought of rooming with Storm crossed her mind and she immediately blushed sheepishly.

Peter saw Olivia's blush and laughed silently to himself before draping an arm around Para's shoulder with a grin.

Runs looked at Sierra and nodded, this could work out to their advantage eventually.

"Well?" Asvoria said impatiently.

Sierra nodded, and pulled Avy and Dex into a hug. "I know you love my brother very much, and I want him to be happy." She whispered to Avy.

Avy felt chills spread through her whole body. This chick was hugging her?! The same one who tried to kill her. Asvoria froze in a cringed figure, like just being in the same general area was enough to make her want to hurl. Asvoria clenched her jaw and whispered in Dex's mind, "Does she want to start a fight?! No offense, but this is gross."

Davyn and Rune both laughed at Avy's obvious disgust with the random act of physical affection.

"Hey look," she spoke aloud to Sierra. "This Truce doesn't change the fact that you tried to kill me."

"Well...I was trying to protect Rune! Surely you can understand doing something you don't want to for a loved one."

Asvoria just shrugged. 'She's right, though.'

Rune grinned at Asvoria, it wasn't...completely...meant as an evil smirk, but it sure looked like it. "C'mon Avy. It'll be like old times!"

Davyn kept a steady glare on Rune.

She stopped breathing during her surgery so she's fine but I'm just emotionally a wreck =[ have fun guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back