We arn't allways pale....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamadanaca

Reaction score
*This is a Danica origanal. Please do not copy. If you do like this story and would like to use something in anything please PM me first. Thank you for understanding

-Danica Patterson*

I awoke not to the annyoing buzz of my alarm clock, but instead to the fimiliar sound of the pitter patter of the rain. I rolled over and looked at pink poohbear alarm clock i had ever since i was five. My room now was grey and dull so i stood out. I dont know why i nvr got rid of, i guess i keept it for the rememberance of my child hood. It was 6:23 accourding to it. It was seven minutes earlier than when i useally would wake up, but it was the begining of a new school year so why not wake up early for a change. I abismaly walked over to my bathroom and turned on the shower. I had my only cold on, turned to its highest, beacause i hated warmth. I was glad i lived in a place where it rained almost eveyday. If there want rain, there was snow. My showers were allways exactly 15 minutes long, because past 15 it started to get hot. I such lond showers because i didn't have to share the water with anyone besides my dad, and he liked it hot. I also was very rapid in my other parts of getting ready. In the shower there was a little bench i would sit on and enjoy the water awhen i was done with everything. I loved how the cold water felt against my cold skin. It felt like i was in a waterfull of pure clensed water.MY shower to me was like haveing there your first kiss to people. You never want it to stop. Its exciding, wonderful, and a dilightfull momennt.

When I was done with my shower i would enfold my hair into the towel and walk out of my bathroom into my room. I would allways have my cloths layed out on my red oak chest from the night befor. I put on cloths, a pair of Vans, some skinny jean and a back multi-neon colored shirt.

By then my hair would have the right amount of moisture to acculy do something cute with it. I walked back in the bath room, graved the brush and combed threw my hair. After i worked threw all the tanngels I put some straigten gell, to keep the wonderfull look it had now, and trew my neon green bow in to it. I combed over bangs once again. Then i put some eyelinner on my eye and did my daily mascara. That coverd my make up. I didnt ware any foundation, for i had paerfect skin -that everyone was jelious of and i was tierd of hearing it and wished that maybe if God still loved me he would give me at least one little zit- and my skin was already a bit swarvey that mad a beautiful skin tone.

Then I went down stairs. I went into the kitchen and graved a pop-tart. At this point Will, my father but i liked to call him will, would walk in to give me a kiss goodbye- witch i hated-. After i scoffed down my pop-tart i went to drive my convertible to school. I drove with the top down in the rain although I knew it could ruin my interior. I pulled into the parking lot at my useual spot then put up my top. I got out and locked the doors, graved my stuff and was prepared to start my day of school.

Latest posts

Back