We arn't always pale...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamadanaca

Reaction score
I walked up to the old palm tree that was located in the middle of the school yard. I wasn't sure how old this tree was but i new it must have been old because it the biggest palm tree iv'e ever seen. I think that even a monkey couldn't climb this one. This tree was where me and my friends would meet up and hang out every day before school. I was usealy first, then sharah, Tom and peat -they car pulled together- then Jenny.

I casully waitd for sharah to arrive but to my surrprize Jenny arrived instead. She walked up to me in a rapid past then stoped to sit down.

"Your here early I said stunned that she aculy got up this erly, for she known for sleeping in.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you." She paused. "Alone, so i came early." Her voice was stern and serius. I figured this must be important, and I was her best friend so out of anyone she would talk to me.

"Okay, you can trust me."

She looked around as if she was cheaking the if the coast was clear.

"Im ditching school today."

"You what!" I ask compleatly stunned at this idea. We were allways know as the 'Good Grirls', not the 'Good Girls Who Ditch Ocasionaly Ditch School.'

"I'm ditching."She reapeted. Her voice was annoyed and I knew she didn't want to repeat because her full dicition wasn't clear.

"And well."

"Where are you going?" I interupted.

"Well, I meet this guy on the internet." She said timidly, for she knew I was going to very frusterated with thoese words.

"Continue." I tried to stay calm but I knew I was full of rage and wanted so strick out.

"Okay, well, he live in Sports, you know the town right next to us, and he would like to meet me." I looked up. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Continue." I think we both couldn't believe how calm I was being, I guese all these years of being around humans was started to rub off.

"Don't worry we wont be alone."

"Who going to be with you?"

"You?" She suggested.

"No, It's bad enough that you might die but I'm not sacerficing my life beacause you meet some freak on the internet."

"He's not a freak!" She stood up while she blurted that out. "His name Tom, he's 17 and i know it cause I saw some pictures of him."

"Oh, and how do oyu know those pictures wern't pictures of some guy he goggeld up or murrderd not to long ago?"

"I know he's 17 and not some freak, and if you dont believe me I'll go by myself."

I schoffed at this idea.

"You don't have a car." Witch was the main reason she was so late to school.

"I had a back up plan. I will ride the bus."

I really didn't want to arguee beacuse so much argueeing was going on against me and my dad so i tried a little trick that useally worked. I looked her in the eyes and stated with no emotion.

"I know he is not 17. he is 33 years old and has lured exactly 13 unexpecting teens to his house. He's never been caught. 8 of the kids have died and all the rest excaped but were badlyey injured. You will excape not that injured, infact the cops will save you."

She was astonished and sat back down. She put her first under her chin and reasted it there. She switched her eyes off me and on to the floor. She knew what i was doind and if she could avois my glaze It might not change her mind. She glanced back up for a quick second. I was still staring. After 3 min of silence shara started to walk up. We both knew we had to end this soon.

"I'm going, and I know your makeing all that up because you don't even know tom!" Then she got up and walked towards the bathroom, still avoiding my eyes the whole time.

I mellowed my anger knowing that sharah would be here soon and i would have to make up some silly story why Jenny just walked away from me.

Latest posts

Back