We need a tamagotchi for i phone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiversion3

Reaction score
There is an app, but they just do certain activities, they dont grow or anything. It would be great if they made a tamagotchi that actually evolves starting from egg to old. You could interact with other players via wi-fi and explore a tama world.

No-one would buy it.

The Tama craze is GONE. Totally gone. I've given up hope, since it's kind of impossible to get anyone into them. Everyone has the same old story: "Oh! I remember them! I used to have one, but it got lost". But they won't buy one again. They also wouldn't get this realated game on their phones.

No-one would buy it.

The Tama craze is GONE. Totally gone. I've given up hope, since it's kind of impossible to get anyone into them. Everyone has the same old story: "Oh! I remember them! I used to have one, but it got lost". But they won't buy one again. They also wouldn't get this realated game on their phones.
Yeah. :( They're being taken over by pokemon, zhu zhu pets and squnkies. :(

No way! Most of the girls in my school (not many!) wouldn't be seen dead with Squinkies or ZhuZhu pets. No, it's Facebook and iStuff (iPhones, iPods, iPads, you get the idea).

Well, if you've got a phone on the android system you can chose from the tamagotchi monster (devil), angel or regular (p1?). Apple won't allow java - but if you know & trust someone who could jailbreak & put the right apps on it - it might be possible.

Yeah.
sad.gif
They're being taken over by pokemon, zhu zhu pets and squnkies.
sad.gif
I know!! Squinkies!!!!!! SQUINKIES??? What is wrong with the world ??

Someone could make a Tama app. It's not like buying the actual thing, it's more like all those apps that have you take care of the restaurant or something. People just look through and see "Tamagotchi!" and then they say, "oh, I remember those..." and then they buy it and can take care of it. I think it'd be a good idea.

It really would be cool... I've seen a few apps like that after searching for a while, but they usually said something like "Mild Profanity" or "Cartoon Violence" or something else like that, so they're definitly not real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back