Weather!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meddie65

Reaction score
Ok well I live in the quiet part of The US and what is happing right now is It is raining hail[SIZE=14pt](Size of baseballs!) and there is a tornado warning!(In the middle of winter!)Me living where I live rarely ever get a tornado warning!What should I do!?[/SIZE]

Just stay calm, and get your family safe into the lowest area of your house, like the basement. Take any pets with you, because if a tornado comes, it could blow the upper part of your house away.

I hope your house and family stays safe! :wub:

I'm in the base ment currently on my laptop......Everyone's here including my pets....but I can't help but worry.I'm really scared.

Like Sufer_girl said stay clam and I will be thinking of... I've never experienced any of this before so I can't really give much advice... Sorry.

Go down to your basement or lowest location in your house immediately..bring your family with you :wub: Tornadoes tend to lift up over houses and not damage them a bit. If you are lucky, that may happen to your house :huh: Stay calm. Any panicking, and you may be stuck upstairs (if you are upstairs) and the tornado may be heading straight for your house in a few seconds..

//Tama*Lover

Like Sufer_girl said stay clam and I will be thinking of... I've never experienced any of this before so I can't really give much advice... Sorry.
I thought my username was tenniswinner... hehe :wub:

It's perfectly normal to be scared. Maybe get some of your neighbors together so you'll all be safe, and stay to one corner. Maybe get some blankets, food, water, your cell phone/parents cell phones, and emergency supplies down there?

Just stay together at all times.

well,this is probably the last time in a couple of weeks I'm going to be here.....My house was destroyed no one was hurt in my family.But my neighbors(they have a 3 year old daughter)passed away and they left there little daughter.I'm taking care of her.but I'm going to have to help my parents rebuild the house.bye.

Just stay calm and hopefully nothing happens. Heck over here were I live it is blowing snow. The gusts are over 40 mph! And we still had school!
This reminds me of 90MPH winds in the UK (my part anyway). WITH SCHOOL. I've never expienced a tornado though...so I cant help..sorry

Don't worry. :pochitchi: Nothing will happen too you. But if you want to be safe, get some flashlights, candles, a generator if you have one, and stay in your basement. Go over to a friend or family's house and stay there if that will make you feel safer. Don't worry!

~Reanna

well,this is probably the last time in a couple of weeks I'm going to be here.....My house was destroyed no one was hurt in my family.But my neighbors(they have a 3 year old daughter)passed away and they left there little daughter.I'm taking care of her.but I'm going to have to help my parents rebuild the house.bye.
She said there already was a tornado. I feel sorry for her. I never been in a tornado.

///Matchy :furawatchi:

I thought my username was tenniswinner... hehe -_- It's perfectly normal to be scared. Maybe get some of your neighbors together so you'll all be safe, and stay to one corner. Maybe get some blankets, food, water, your cell phone/parents cell phones, and emergency supplies down there?

Just stay together at all times.
Oh my gosh... I am so sorry!!!

Tenniswinner.

I am so stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back