Webcam?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinderpelt

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a webcam for my computer (it's a Dell PC) and I need some recommendations.

Both of my best friends have Logitech and they seem to be satisfied with it... but Logitech can get a bit pricey. I'm looking for something cheap cheap cheap. Which lead me to this one. The reviews are mixed though - some are really good and some are not so good.

Can someone recommend me a good webcam at a fair price (less than $50)? Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not much help in the recommendation department, as I am an owner of a Logitech one myself (gift from the long-distance boyfriend, it's my first webcam) but there are some pretty good Microsoft, Creative, and Phillips ones out there.

I actually found this one that I really like. All the reviews are great, and it shoots in HD, which I am super excited about. It's a little bit more then I planned on spending, but it seems like it's really high quality and it should be worth it. I'm going to WalMart this weekend to look for it, and if they don't have it in stock I'm planning on ordering it :p Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back