Webkins, where can you get them?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caterpie

Reaction score
I dont have a Webkinz yet, but I really would like one. I tried using the Store Locator, but my town isnt on there...

Im am NOT looking on ebay because I was scammed with a fake item there...

I do know a place with a few, but they dont have anything that really interest me...

It said on the store locater for me that they are at the Fiesta mall at the candy factory. I plan on going there tommorow

SHOPRITE?! THAT'S WHERE I SHOP!!!!!!!!!
My Best friend saw them hanging from the celing in the place where you drop off/pick of camera photots, she asked the person behind the counter for one, & she got a nice Cydsdale (probably spelled wrong, who cares...) horse. I really want the Black Cat... or the Alley Cat... Yuo said u wanted a Black Lab, it just might be there... thats the ShopRite near me anyway...

Also justice or limited too.
i see them there toom i wonder if we live near each other, anyway i got all 8 of mine at capecod crafters (i dont live in capecod or in that state) t is next to chistmas tree shop..... :D :D :eek: :( :) :) :( :( :D :blink: ;) ;)

My Best friend saw them hanging from the celing in the place where you drop off/pick of camera photots, she asked the person behind the counter for one, & she got a nice Cydsdale (probably spelled wrong, who cares...) horse. I really want the Black Cat... or the Alley Cat... Yuo said u wanted a Black Lab, it just might be there... thats the ShopRite near me anyway...
THANK YOU!

Grocery Shoppin' is a day away!

Try searching some towns that are close by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back