Webkinz has gone to far..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Webkinz has got a teensy bit too far. you have to pay 15 bucks for 1 kinz account that expires after 1 year, and I think that it should last forever. What a waste of money! :p :D :D :angry:

;) Memetchi

I think Webkinz has got a teensy bit too far. you have to pay 15 bucks for 1 kinz account that expires after 1 year, and I think that it should last forever. What a waste of money! :p :D :D :angry:

;) Memetchi
It's like club penguin, where you must pay to be a member.

It's kinda better, because after you're not a member anymore, then you still get your puffles! Plus, when your a member again, all your stuff comes BACK!

Not that way in webkinz.

mametchi ;)

thE ENTIRE wEBKINZ COMPANY GETS ON MY NERVES.I MEAN THEY TOOK MY FRIEND AWAY FROM ME!I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER ANYMORE!!SHE JUST TALKS AND TALKS ABOUT WEBKINZ,WEBKINZWEBKINZ!GOSH!I JUST GET TIRED OF THE NAME!

thE ENTIRE wEBKINZ COMPANY GETS ON MY NERVES.I MEAN THEY TOOK MY FRIEND AWAY FROM ME!I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER ANYMORE!!SHE JUST TALKS AND TALKS ABOUT WEBKINZ,WEBKINZWEBKINZ!GOSH!I JUST GET TIRED OF THE NAME!
Sane here.

THey took my friend too. Now, I don't even like her.

Sorry, ganz, it's true.

mametchi ;)

p.s. It's not webkinz, it's GANZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back