Webkinz! Oh No! Bad News!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok,I know it sounds weird and all,but I saw a red dod on the screen while I was playing dice kinz,and I had 2 webkinz,a black lab and a black and white cat,and now I only have 1.poor,poor little black and white cat!ok,some people may think I am faking this,but I just waited after the red dod appeared.I kno you peopleare not lieing,because someone jacked the webkinz website and messed with it!Now all of the REAL webkinz operators are saying that the rumor isnt true,but I say YES IT IS!They havent found out yet!I Hate them for leaving me with only 1 pet,but thats how it was!Also,I went to DR.quacks and he started laughfing and realy freaking me out!WHEN THE BIG CURTAIN EFT THE SCREEN,THERE WAS MY POOR LITTLEWEBKINZ,LIENG THERE DEAD!If you want your webkinz back after that happens,call one of your friends to your house and then press a=c.your pet will come back and you will be happy!

Im getting a Webkinz tommorow. If that ever happens I will get a video, atleast I'll try. I dont believe to rumor. If they hack it then it will only happen on their computer. I think they have to mess with the code in order to do it and even if they did it will happen to every body everytime. Dont believe this dumb rumor.

ok,I know it sounds weird and all,but I saw a red dod on the screen while I was playing dice kinz,and I had 2 webkinz,a black lab and a black and white cat,and now I only have 1.poor,poor little black and white cat!ok,some people may think I am faking this,but I just waited after the red dod appeared.I kno you peopleare not lieing,because someone jacked the webkinz website and messed with it!Now all of the REAL webkinz operators are saying that the rumor isnt true,but I say YES IT IS!They havent found out yet!I Hate them for leaving me with only 1 pet,but thats how it was!Also,I went to DR.quacks and he started laughfing and realy freaking me out!WHEN THE BIG CURTAIN EFT THE SCREEN,THERE WAS MY POOR LITTLEWEBKINZ,LIENG THERE DEAD!If you want your webkinz back after that happens,call one of your friends to your house and then press a=c.your pet will come back and you will be happy!
Sorry. Wrong forum. This is Webkinz Talk, not Fan Fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back