Webkinz Polar Bear, What Do You See? (Part 1)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
I know, odd title, but this story will get real good! I promise!

-----------------

My eyes had just opened up. I was in a factory. I am, a Polar Bear. My paw has a W on it. I was going through a factory with other Webkinz Polar Bears. One by one, we were picked up, and a tag was tied around our paws. It was a blue Webkinz tag. Then we were placed back down. We traveled through the factory until we were places in boxes. Big boxes.

Then, the boxes were carried. We could feel ourselves moving. It was dark. Only a little light from some holes in the box. The box shook and we shook up and down as the box was being carried.

Then we felt a THUMP. We were placed in a truck. We heard the truck start up, and you could tell there were other boxes, because the boxes were moving around, and you could hear boxes sliding against other boxes.

“Hello.” One of the Polar Bears said.

“Hiya.” I said.

“Do you know which store were going too?” the Polar Bear said.

“I saw cards, so it must be a card store.” Another bear said.

“Maybe were going to Walgreens! They sell cards!” another said.

“If we were going to Walgreens, I’m pretty sure we’d have red tags on our chests.” Another said.

“Good thing were not Webkinz Cares. This tag pinches and itches enough!” I said.

“Agreed.” Another said.

Then, one of the bears fell on top of another when the truck hit a speed bump.

“Sorry.” The bear said as he got off the other one.

“It’s OK. It was a speed bump.” The other bear said.

It was a long ride. Mostly, we chatted. It was a little hard chatting, because we didn’t know what our names would be yet, or which gender we’d be. Hopefully we’d be going to the card store soon. I want to see the light! I want to be adopted and get this dang darn tag off my paw!

I want to see what it’s like in Webkinz World…

---

Eventually the truck stopped. We heard the door open up. Then, our box lifted up! We were at the card store!

We heard bells of the door opening.

“Why, hello!” a woman said.

“Gotcha Webkinz. Please sign.” the man carrying our box said.

“Oh, yes! Now we have a restock! Webkinz are going fast!” she said as we heard a scribble on the pad.

“We also have more in the truck. Just give us a second to get them out.” The man said.

“Why, thank you!” the woman said.

The man handed the woman our box and she carried us…somewhere.

Then, it seemed darker. The woman put us down, and left to get the other boxes.

“I think were in the back of the store. Where they store all the stuff yet to be sold.” One of the Polar Bears said.

“I think you’re right!” I said.

Then, we heard a box being put on top of us. We also felt a THUMP.

“Move over!” I said as I pawed my way to the top of the box.

“What are you doing? You can’t escape! There’s another box of Webkinz on top of us! Probably more will be on top of us too!” another Polar Bear said.

“I’m not escaping!” I said. I knocked on the top of the box. “Hello? Who’s up there? Are you guys Webkinz? If so, what type?” I said.

“Hi! I’m a Webkinz! We all are! I’m a Lil’ Kinz Bulldog! There are Lil’ Bulldogs and…BLACK POODLES! Yes! You guys are Black Poodles, right?”

“Lil’ Black Poodles.”

“Yeah, OK. Were Lil’ Bulldogs and Lil’ Black Poodles! What are you?” the Webkinz said.

“Were Polar Bears. Full sized.” I said.

“Nice.” The Lil’ Bulldog said.

THUMP!

“Hey! Another box!” I said.

“Oooh! I’ll be right back!” the Lil’ Bulldog said.

I heard it paw his way to the top of its box, and I heard a muffled conversation between the Bulldog and some other Webkinz.

“OK!” I heard the Bulldog say as I heard the it paw its way down to the bottom of the box. “You still there?” the Lil’ Bulldog said.

“Yeah.” I said.

“The guys on top of us are Toco Toucans.” The Bulldog said.

“Nice! Can they fly?” I said.

“Be right back.” The Bulldog said. The bulldog pawed its way to the top of the box again, and I heard more muffled talking. Then, it pawed its way back down. “They can fly online.” The bulldog said.

“Neat!” I said.

We talked for the next few hours. We were both excited to go into Webkinz World. To walk around, shop, sit, talk, and more!

“Alright! I’ll get a new stock of Webkinz!” we heard a lady say. “Man, those Webkinz sell out real fast!” she said to herself.

“Go to the top of the box! Quick! So we can talk and maybe get sold together!” I whispered.

“OK!” the Bulldog said. It pawed its way to the top of the box.

The lady grabbed some from the top of each box. I was grabbed! Hopefully the Bulldog made it up to the box in time.

Oh! I hope it did!

---

THE LIGHT! I saw light.

I saw the inside of the card store. We were placed in the front, on a rack that said “Webkinz.” I saw accessories, and everything! I kept my eye on the clothing, so I could imagine myself wearing the cool Webkinz clothing!

The good news was that I was on the same level rack as the Lil’ Bulldogs! I could find that Bulldog who talked to me!

Then, a girl came in. Most of the Webkinz looked excited. I guess that must means that she would probably adopt one of us.

Then, she picked up a Toco Toucan, one that was right next to me…and…she ripped its tag off! Then she put it down on the rack and examined the tag.

I knew I had to do something! So then, I grabbed the Toco Toucan’s wing, and we jumped right off the shelf! The sound of our beanbags inside us jingling when we landed, it made the cashier look! She caught the thief!

“Young lady? What are you doing with that tag?” the cashier said.

“I er…”

“Were you trying to STEAL that tag?”

“No! I grabbed the toucan by the tag and it fell off!”

“Those tags are sewn on very well! And that Toucan’s side was faced AWAY from you! There’s no possible way that tag would of come off unless you ripped it off!”

“But…”

“Come with me, young lady! Now!”

The cashier snatched the tag, picked us up, put me back on the shelf, and brought her to the back of the store, probably where the manager was.

I was proud of myself, yet I felt bad for the Tocan. Would it get a home?

Eventually, night time came, and everyone left the store. Now was my chance to find my friend, the Bulldog!

---

“Hey, I just wanna say, that was pretty smooth, and cool of you to get that girl caught!” a Polar Bear said.

“Yeah!” another said.

“Thanks, but what about the Toco Tocan? What will happen to it?” I said.

“Don’t worry! They’ll just send it back to Ganz, so they can make sure the tag was unused, and they can tie it back on! They’ll be back and sold!” the Polar Bear said.

“Thanks.” I said.

Then, I pawed my way to where the Lil’ Bulldogs were.

“Are any of you the ones I talked to earlier today?” I said.

“I talked to a Polar Bear earlier today!” one of them said.

“Yeah, I think it’s you!” I said.

“Yay!” the Bulldog said.

“Wanna talk some more?” I said.

“Sure! I hope we get adopted together! Thanks for telling me to go to the top of the box!” It said.

“Me too. And, you’re welcome.” I said.

---

The next day was pretty good. The sun was shining, yet it wasn’t too sunny. And customers were blowing in!

But then, I WAS PICKED UP! SO WAS MY FRIEND! Hooray! I liked this lady already! But, wait, why wasn’t she heading to the cash register? Oh. Not again!

“Grab onto my paw.” I whispered at my friend.

“OK.” My friend whispered.

And, we jumped down, which made the cashier look.

“I don’t remember you paying for those!” the cashier said.

“I got these from another store!” the lady said.

“Why are you here then?” the cashier said.

“To see what Webkinz you guys have!” the lady said.

“May I just see the Webkinz?” the cashier said.

“I really must go!” the lady said.

Then, the cashier pressed a button which locked the door.

“Ma’am, let me see the Webkinz.” The cashier said.

The lady handed us to her.

The cashier examined the tags.

“Yeah, our sticker is on these tags.” The cashier said.

“Um…” the lady said.

The cashier dialed on the phone.

“Yes, I’d like to report shoplifting.” The cashier said on the phone.

“No! Please!” the lady said.

“Yep, she’s still here. I caught her and locked her in the store.” The cashier said over the phone.

The lady put us back on the shelf, and minutes later, the police came.

“Wow.” I mumbled to the Bulldog.

“I hope we can get adopted together by someone nicer.” The Bulldog whispered as it grabbed my paw.

“Me too.” I whispered.

---

The lady was taken away by the police.

Hours later, my friend and I still weren’t adopted; then, a hyper girl came in the store. She looked about, 12.

Luckily, she came in with her mom, and she kept on talking about Webkinz, so I don’t think she’s going to steal.

She started getting a bunch of accessories, and such. She was getting LOTS of clothes.

“Can I get all these, Mom?” she said.

“It’s your birthday!” her mom said.

“Really?” the cashier said.

“Yeah!” the girl said.

“On your birthday, if you buy a Webkinz, you get a Lil’ Kinz free! Just join our club and get a card!” the cashier said.

“Yay!” the girl said.

My friend and I brightened up.

She handed her pile of stuff to her mom, and ran over to the Webkinz rack.

“Aww! It looks like these two are holding hands! I’ll get them!” she said, talking about us.

She placed us on the counter, and grabbed a handful of Series 3 Trading Cards.

“Can I get these too?” she said.

“Yes!” her mom said.

The cashier swiped everything, and counted up the total price, and placed all the accessories bags, and handed me, and my friend, or sibling it is now, to the girl, and the mom swiped her credit card and paid, and we were on our way!

---

She placed us on her lap on the drive home.

When we got home, she grabbed her bags, and us, and ran straight into her room.

In her room, there was a bunkbed, a desk with a laptop, a two-seat couch, a TV, a dresser with a mirror, a closet, and it was carpeted.

On the bottom bunk, there were 6 other Webkinz!

The girl placed us on her desk, and opened up her laptop. I heard the clicking and clacking of her computer keys.

Then finally, she ripped off my tag, and slipped the ribbon off.

Man, that was a relief.

I heard Miss Birdy talking. She was starting up a new account. But why would she do that? She had 6 Webkinz on the bottom bunk of her bunk bed. Oh well. Some people are weird. As long as my, now brother, and I were in the same home, and we were happy, the world was in peace for us.

Then, she started entering the code, and I felt, very sleepy. I tried to stay awake, but then, I fell asleep.

Was I dreaming? It felt so real! I was going through, what seemed like, a magical tunnel. It had all different colors, and I was floating through it, at light speed! Then, I realized that I didn’t look like myself anymore. I looked like a cartoon.

What’s happening?

---

Everything was so bright. I closed my eyes. And when I opened them up, I realized, I’m in Webkinz World! I’m being adopted! I saw my bio, and it said everything about me! I do like apples! I do want a jigsaw puzzle! This was so cool! They DO know all about me! This IS my second home! I do have a home in Webkinz World!

And, I now know, I’m a girl. And my name is Kallik. And my owner, her name is Katrina.

Then, I saw my adoption certificate! Wow! Now I feel so, special!

Then, I blinked and I was in a room! This must be MY room! My room! My very own room!

It had blue wallpaper, and dark blue flooring.

Then, I saw a screen. Miss Birdy was talking about how to play Webkinz.

Then, I was back in my room. All of a sudden, there was a chair in the corner! And a basketball!

Then, I saw a present! It exploded in sparkles! Where was the present?

Then I saw an Arctic Window appear! It was so pretty! Then a welcome balloon! It was blue! Awesome!

Then, I was eating an apple, and some Frozen Iceberg Chili! It was delicious!

Then, we went to the adoption center, and I was traveling back to the real world.

I saw Katrina. And my brother was right next to me.

I nudged him. He didn’t respond.

To Be Continued...

Latest posts

Back