Webkinz Raffle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm doing the raffle on the weekend. If you were in previous raffles, and you want to be in this (third raffle) one, enter your username again.

Okay, I'm doing the raffle on the weekend. If you were in previous raffles, and you want to be in this (third raffle) one, enter your username again.
carrie08

username - kasan18

pasword - *********************************

um.... did i do it right???..??..??..??

I did the raffle, and whale1999 won! I will pm them to notify. I'm having a THIRD RAFFLE, anyone can join, so comon and join.
note:If you in the previous raffle, please enter your username again to be in the third raffle and quote this post.
Emotigerx

hope you dont mind, but since you havent had many entrants lately, i started a different raffle, a bit different. you should enter it.

I don't mind, but I'm going to still do this raffle.

For all you peeps who are in the raffle or want to be in it: I'm doing the next raffle tomorrow. If you wan to join, please enter your user name(for webkinz) before tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
why r u treating 2day like a normal day? it's the last day of school! (4 me)

professerumbridge is my user.

Wowee, only three entrants this time.

EDIT: The winner is...Emotigerx! This person shall recieve a pm from me asking what prize they would like.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am doing another raffle. If you want to be in it, quote this post and give me your user name(even if I already have it).

I'm also going to start another kind of raffle, called a team raffle! What happens is, everyone who enters the team raffle, I'll put in a team. I'll put the team name in the raffle, and everyone in the team that wins shall get something. For the team raffle, anyone who enters the regular raffle, will automatically enter the team raffle!

One thing about the team raffle though-I'm going to be putting you in your teams. AND if not enough people join, the team raffle will go on untill enough people join. The team raffle will NOT go on at the same time the regular raffle does.

I am doing another raffle. If you want to be in it, quote this post and give me your user name(even if I already have it).
I'm also going to start another kind of raffle, called a team raffle! What happens is, everyone who enters the team raffle, I'll put in a team. I'll put the team name in the raffle, and everyone in the team that wins shall get something. For the team raffle, anyone who enters the regular raffle, will automatically enter the team raffle!

One thing about the team raffle though-I'm going to be putting you in your teams. AND if not enough people join, the team raffle will go on untill enough people join. The team raffle will NOT go on at the same time the regular raffle does.
webkinznut505

Thanks! Do you give out exclusives? Dx Dx

Mametchi ;)

Sorry I haven't replied in a while. I kinda forgot about this. He he...

Mametchi_411, I don't give out exclusives, but that's a good idea. I'll do that for foods that only come with the webkinz species.

umm so can i join? its actually munches96 not Munches96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back