Webkinz vs. Club Penguin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one is better and more cost worthy

• Club Penguin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Webkinz

• None

• Both[COLOR=purple][COLOR=red][FONT=Geneva][FONT=Arial]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
webkinz are better because i feel (no offense to cp lovers) it is more realistic

how come people walk around as a penguin virtually when you can get a different variety of animals on webkinz for a lesser price

Last edited by a moderator:
Webkinz.

Clubpenguin is *In my opinion* Kinda lame, Because

f you have a firewall u cant go on

You have to pay for a month, 6 dollars!!!! Which you have no way to prove that teh people arent spending on drugs!!!

Nothing exciting happens!

Webkinz all teh way

I love webkinz and I know a lot about them. Although, I've never been on Club Penguin...........

P.S. I'm coolwebkinz10 on webkinz

Last edited by a moderator:
Webbkinz...

I have been playing for 2 years on Club Penguin and it's soo boring!!! All you do is you walk walk walk... And when you talk talk talk nobody talks back to you. And people won't accept your friend requests plus , 60.00$ Just for 1 year membership! Plus puffles are kinda ugly and so are the penguins? Their eyes are sticked together. And people will only talk to you about your clothes and give you friend requests if you are a member.

Ok I take it back,I like none!I'm a secret agent on CP and I'm doing "The case of the missing coins" and I'm finding all this evidence and I can't do anything with it!It sux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back