webkinz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which webkinz is your favorite?

• tiger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pegasis

• unicorn

• hippo

• ellaphant

• leapard

• love puppy

• sherbert bunny

• pollar bear

• a dog( post which 1)

• A cat(post which 1)

• bunny

• lil' kinz

• other(post what)

• I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite is the St.Bernard! I just got my St.Bernard yesterday! And sometime this month my mom is getting me the Cheeky Monkey! YAY!

Well I don't really have a favourite, but I fell in love with the black and white cat when I seen it because it was my very first Webkinz.

I love cats. :huh:

Cheeky Cat, Dog, and Monkey. My mom's ordering me 2 Cheeky Cats and Dogs! :huh: YAAY!!!

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Cheeky Cat, Dog, and Monkey. My mom's ordering me 2 Cheeky Cats and Dogs! :huh: YAAY!!!
~ Xo.CeCe.oX
Cool! The Cheeky Cat and the Cheeky Dog are both retired so you can't get them in any stores only off the internet! But I only want the Cheeky Monkey....And I do LOVE my St.Bernard! He's ADORABLE!!! His name is Sebastien! (pronounced Sa-bas-chen)

Last edited by a moderator:
What are Webkinz
Their adorable stuffed animals that come with a secret code attached to their leg or arm that lets you adopt them on the internet! You can go to www.webkinz.com and there you can find out more about them! So far I have 11 and still counting! Webkinz are awesome!!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
All of them. <3

I have the Pegasus, the Love Puppy, the Cow, the Chihuahua, the Polar Bear, and the Cocker Spaniel, so I guess those are the best for me. <3

Cool! The Cheeky Cat and the Cheeky Dog are both retired so you can't get them in any stores only off the internet! But I only want the Cheeky Monkey....And I do LOVE my St.Bernard! He's ADORABLE!!! His name is Sebastien! (pronounced Sa-bas-chen)
I know, you invited me over to your house.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

i LOVE THEM ALL.

mY PETS:

Valentine: love pup

Floppy:google

Bebe:pig

Jumbo:elephent

Pudgie:pug

Bannanas:Monkey

The only ones I've ever seen are the Regular and Cheeky Monkey. I never even heard of them till everyone started talking about it on this site.

I love them all! accept the Chihuahua and I have a good reason why *shivers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back