Webpage interaction!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBro387

Reaction score
Some things before we start a story...

You CAN add only YOURSELF to the story, with your own NEW nickname (Mine's J-Town)

You CANNOT run onto the words Start or Paint, as you got sucked into the webpage

You CAN have only 1 Super power (Example, ELECTROBLAST!)

You CAN createyour own way of being suckedinto the computer (As everyone needs one to start)

Ok, That's it for the rules:

I (J-Town) was just clicking around Tamatalk on my computer, i then knoticed this blue dot appear where the clock should be...wondering what it is, i right clicked it (To select properties) but, instead, my computer froze! i pressed Ctrl, Alt + Del...nothing...so i walked away, and touched the screen in doing so...i got pulled back. 'Wuh?' I said,so

I looked back and half of my am was inside the screen! 'Cool!' I said, running to the screen to jump into it...i seceeded...i landed in...TAMATALK! I looked around...a bit lonely. But suddenly, a mouse came heading straight for me! I jumped twice as high as i usually jumped and ran along the word Tamatalk! I then fell off a cliff! I landed on the letter e in an advert...

THEN!

(YOU DECIDE!)

Challenge: Have you figured out what my power is yet? PM me if you think you know! (The further into the story we go, the easier it gets, because i'll use it more often)

''That...was wierd...'' J-town said...wondering why he never got hurt for falling 50 meters. Must be this new power! As he was using wall-jump to climb the page...where he wasn't looking, the MOUSE was! he reached the top of the page, but then he climbed to the top, the mouse pushed him off! He fell onto a link...thought...and touched it.

''White page?'' He said ''Must be loading!'' He then seen the page start to load...but...something was wrong. At the top, where there WAS a Mimitchi, there was now a tear! J looked up... ''Noooooot good...''

He used his power using wall jump, backflip bounce and wall climb to see what went on, he looked at the mouse...it spoke... ''I'm being controlled by some virus!'' it said. J then seen a blue blur... ''That soo looked like Sonic!'' he said, rushing to the blur...but it was too fast! It started to rip more of the page...It managed to rip down to the 3 buttons on the tama by the words TamaTalk. J did a blackflip and the blur bumped into him...and stopped.

J thought, he had remembered seeing this virus! the VB (Virabug) he also remembered how to delete it...

He warped through the pages until he seen a link to Google, but there was none...he had to figure out a way to either get Norton AntiVirus, or a way to defeat it himself...

EDIT: Oops, double post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back