Week old Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRiot

Reaction score
Hey, I bought my newest tamagotchi system just over a week ago. As it was a V6 Music Star, the battery was included.

I reset after my first tamagotchi in the system, Shishi, had a 'problem' which wasn't even a real problem - just me being padantic. So then I hatched Neko. As soon as Neko hatched, put him on pause because I was busy and didn't have enough time to raise a needy baby in an hour.

Last night I unpaused Neko because I was going to have a bath. So I sat in that bath for about 45 minutes without my hands getting wet once, as I focused all of my attention on Neko in hopes of getting a good care tama. He stayed completely dry but one time where I accidentally dunked him under about halfway of his shell and quickly got him out again, then I towel dried him and layed him back up and blowed on him and paused him again so I could ffinish my bath.

I woke up this morning to finish raising Neko and his screen had the 'Low Battery' sign flashing. I was shocked so I

ressed reset then download and went back to caring for neko.

Is my tama really out of battery or was it just the water messing wwith the system??

I'm probably giving a really bad answer as i don't get things like this very well but, i'm pretty sure its not the battery, you might want to put another one in and see if the same thing happens, its definitely the tamagotchi if so.

maybe the water even messed with the battery in some way?

The batteries that come with a Tamagotchi, especially if you get the Tamagotchi brand new, usually last a long time. I would also suggest testing it out with another battery if you can but in the meantime, I would try and dry the unit as much as possible. Sticking it in dry rice for a night usually helps.

After resetting and downloading it, t works fine. I think maybe the water got to the system (as I'm not sure when it turned to 'Low Battery' because it was sitting there all night) and somehow tricked the tamagotchi into thinking there was low battery?

I'm not sure, but it's alright now :D Neko evolved into a Kuribotchi and I've noticed no other problems.

The tama was halfway under the water for only about half a second, and was barely wet.

But anyway, thanks for your help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back