Weight & Growth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norah

Reaction score
U.U i'm a little bit in trouble with my Tematchi...

You know, here in europe, we don't use Lb but Kilos....and i'm not so able to understand if it's too fat or too thin U.U' May someone Help me?

Secondo -and last- question: i would like to have or a Leaftchi or a Wooltchi....U.U how can i do? Suggestions?

In connexion tamagotchis it's the exact same except in grams e.g 50lb=50g

*_* oh, thanks....and...what's the ideal weight of a tama in its different ages?

The lowest yu can get it is-5g=baby,10g=child,15/20g=teenager,20/30g=adult

Groovyme!

*_* oh, thanks....and...what's the ideal weight of a tama in its different ages?
i basically do for every year, its ten pounds, but i dont go past 40.

when mine was 0 yrs old and 1 yr old, i kept it around 10 pounds.

when mine was 2 yrs old, i kept it around 20 pounds.

3 yrs --> 30 pounds.

now, mine is 6 years old and 32 pounds.

i recommend not getting it past 40 lbs but thats just me. i dont know the official weight thing.

hope i helped !!

It's base weight??? Do you have any idea what you're talking about. You've post info on EVERY Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners post. If you can't help don't post a reply!!! Don't just post so your name comes up!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
what i meant was, it is best to keep it at its base weight because it is healthy to the tama. usually, the base weight for a teenager is 20lbs, but sometimes 15lbs, it is best to keep it close to that weight. do not make the weight go up all the way to 99lbs, because you usally get unhealthy type tamas.

norah posted above, what is the ideal weight, and i said it is best to keep it at its base weight, that is the ideal weight. so i wasnt just posting to post. :furawatchi:

Uh....Tamapal...but if you assume someone knows what the base weight for each age of a Tama is, you may be wrong...because is precisely what i don't know and asked ^^

May you put a simpl table to explain?

It may be useful to all...

Uh....Tamapal...but if you assume someone knows what the base weight for each age of a Tama is, you may be wrong...because is precisely what i don't know and asked ^^May you put a simpl table to explain?

It may be useful to all...
Just make it so it won't play anymore. Then, it's weight is fine.

Just make it so it won't play anymore. Then, it's weight is fine.
no. thats 100% WRONG.

im sorry, but thats a ridiculous solution.

if you dont play with your tama...

1. IT WILL GET FAT

2. you wont get points.. therefore, you cant buy anything. (not too important, but most people want it)

you obviously always have to feed your tama when its hungry. so when you feed it, it gains weight. if, then, you dont play with it, your tama will continue GAINING weight and wont LOSE any.

PLAY with your tama if it gets too fat.

playing helps it lose weight.

DO NOT stop playing.

fluffums doesnt know what (s)hes talking about.

no. thats 100% WRONG.
im sorry, but thats a ridiculous solution.

if you dont play with your tama...

1. IT WILL GET FAT

2. you wont get points.. therefore, you cant buy anything. (not too important, but most people want it)

you obviously always have to feed your tama when its hungry. so when you feed it, it gains weight. if, then, you dont play with it, your tama will continue GAINING weight and wont LOSE any.

PLAY with your tama if it gets too fat.

playing helps it lose weight.

DO NOT stop playing.

fluffums doesnt know what (s)hes talking about.
No, I meant play with it so much that it loses weight, and it weighs so low that it won't play anymore.

I DO know what I'm talking about. I've been researching about tamagotchis for four years. YOU just didn't understand what I was saying.

yes, what fluffums said is right, when it cant play anymore, that is a chance it is at its base weight. when tamas are at their base weight, they cant lose anymore lbs unti its weight goes up more.

Fluffums you probably should have elaborated a little more so eveyone could understand what you were saying. Don't be too quick to get angry, Nicko_x3 didn't understand what you were saying. I didn't know what you were talking about either, untill you and Tamapal3000 explained it. You had some very helpful information, so next time make sure everyone understands it. I'm sure Norah appreciates everyones help.

Fluffums you probably should have elaborated a little more so eveyone could understand what you were saying. Don't be too quick to get angry, Nicko_x3 didn't understand what you were saying. I didn't know what you were talking about either, untill you and Tamapal3000 explained it. You had some very helpful information, so next time make sure everyone understands it. I'm sure Norah appreciates everyones help.
thank you.

and shes right. i misunderstood. please elaborate next time.

^.^ Thanks for the help guys..I think now i gotcha....^^ and hope my Tama will grow well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back