WEIGHT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robotboy

Reaction score
HEY. I have a P2 and a Mothra tamagotchi, and I was curious if anyone knew how weight

affects tamas. When I was younger I would keep my tamas at the minimum possible

weight, but today as an older person I feel like being the minimum weight is unhealthy.

Does anyone know what weight does? Does it determine how fast hearts go down? How long

life is? What characters they turn into?

What weight do you keep your tamas at? Right now my Makora is at 44 t.

thanks.

RB

[SIZE=11pt]Keeping them at minimum weight is healthy..the healthiest they can get is to be min. weight.[/SIZE]

*Edit: this should be moved to "Help For New Tamagotchi Owners"*

Last edited by a moderator:
...okay you've determined that they are healthiest at minimum weight. What does it mean for a tamagotchi to be healthy? Does that mean that if it is kept at minimum weight that it will live longer?

When the weight goes down it stops at a certain weight.

That is what you want to keep your tamagotchi at. :}

HEY. I have a P2 and a Mothra tamagotchi, and I was curious if anyone knew how weight
affects tamas. When I was younger I would keep my tamas at the minimum possible

weight, but today as an older person I feel like being the minimum weight is unhealthy.

Does anyone know what weight does? Does it determine how fast hearts go down? How long

life is? What characters they turn into?

What weight do you keep your tamas at? Right now my Makora is at 44 t.

thanks.

RB
accualy, keeping your tama at the min weight is good for them. It helps them live longer compaired to over feeding your tama (which makes it die faster).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back