weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danigale

Reaction score
I have no clue what my tama is suppose to weigh. I see alot of posts about weight but I have yet to find any real info on it. Does anyone have a weight chart or something?

I have not seen a weight chart. There isn't any specific weight your Tamagotchi has to be but usually there is a minimum weight they could end up at. You can find out what it is by playing games with it (the weight decreases by one, I believe, everytime you play one game) until it refuses to play games anymore...you'll know. It will shake it's head and then you'll have to feed it to make it gain weight so you can play again. All in all, there is no specific weight, really, when it comes to trying to get a specific character. At least in my opinion, it doesn't. I just try to make my best judgement as to what the wieght should be. Just don't starve it and don't overdo it either...just like a real pet! Don't quote me on this...I don't know much about the Connections yet, having only played with a V4 a couple of times and only getting down the general stuff. My specialty is with the Tamagotchi that came out in the 90s ("ancestors"). Hope this helps!

Thanks. I actually have one of the originals too. I got it when they first came out in, what, like '97? There wasn't as much to them then.

Wight decreases for V3s by 1 every time you do OK/Good, by 2 everytime you do Great, by 3 every time you do Excellent.

On V4s It decreases by 0 Ok, 1 by Good, 2 by Great, 3 by Excellent.

Because I have an Ichigotchi i found out that this character's weight decreases more than

others. My tama used to be 12lb then just after playing a few games of SHAPE it's weight

decreased down to 1lb. I dont think it really matters how much ur tama weighs, I think just playing games and feeding it when it doesnt want to play anymore is a good idea. Thats what I do anyway.

Latest posts

Back