Weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To train your tammy, prasie it when it has it's back to you and has a little cloud type thing next to it or when it's crying and punish it when it beeps you for no reason or it won't eat even when it's hungry.
you got it all wrong man. when it has its back to you and theres a cloud over its head (which is also a japanese anime expression thing) it means its being naughty so you have to give it a time out. when its crying it means he is sad and doesnt think you love him so you have to praise him. but you got the beeping and refusing to eat thing right

ha. i noticed a sticker on the packaging readinf SPARE BATTERY INCLUDED. my suspicions were confirmed when i spotted a battery.... lol how ausome. i am eternally gratefull that they gave u a spare. i could never find the right type at radio shack, and my mom thought they were expensive so she wouldnt buy them. haha my tama is doing cartwheels right now!
Ive always been able to get these kinds of batteries at the 99cent store.

And I would be greatly appreciative if anyone could tell me the average weight for each tama

First, batteries: my first Tama had one included, the second did not - they were both purchased at the same store!

Second, minimum weight for each stage:

Baby: 5 units (grams, lbs, whatever)

Child: 10 units

Teen: 20 units

Adult: 30 units

you got it all wrong man. when it has its back to you and theres a cloud over its head (which is also a japanese anime expression thing) it means its being naughty so you have to give it a time out. when its crying it means he is sad and doesnt think you love him so you have to praise him. but you got the beeping and refusing to eat thing right
when I saw mine with it's back to me and the "cloud" over its head, i praised it, and it worked. i only saw it cry when it was a baby.

:D where was the battery located? I just bought my second one and i don't want to make the same mistake twice. :)

My battery was just taped on the inside on the yellow cardboard backing...It's in this little plastic pouch thing :D

I have two tamagotchis 1 girl 1 boy....the boy weighs like 25lbs and the girl 40! i don't know some people say their weights are by grams...but mine says lbs....i dont get why mine are so obese! lol....i play lots of games with them, and so, it doesn't make sense.

when I saw mine with it's back to me and the "cloud" over its head, i praised it, and it worked. i only saw it cry when it was a baby.
you are correct, don't give it a time out (punish it) it will just make it unhappy and won't give you a training point !

also in a reply to another post on this topic, my tamagotchi died from being 99g/lb for too long (i was testing to see if it can actually die from being overweight and it can!!)

No you are supposed to praise it when it has it's back to you and the cloud over the head.

FYI, none of the tamagotchis available in Canada that I've bought have the spare battery, I was VERY careful when I opened it and checked thoroughly. On the contents list it only says 1 battery included.

No you are supposed to praise it when it has it's back to you and the cloud over the head.
FYI, none of the tamagotchis available in Canada that I've bought have the spare battery, I was VERY careful when I opened it and checked thoroughly. On the contents list it only says 1 battery included.
mine didnt either ! and it was an american one hmmmmm

Well, as long as you have that back-up battery from the package. Oh, by the way, people DID see the extra battery right?
I almost threw it away. When the pack said it came with a battery, silly me thought it meant the one in the Tama. My daughter, bless her heart, was the one who pointed out to me she thought it meant an extra battery. (We got hers one day after mine.) So, sure enough, I checked her pack, and there the battery was. The pack for mine was still in the bathroom trash from the night before, so I fished it out and rescued my extra battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back