Weight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carly_cutie101

Reaction score
mine is 60lbs. is that too much? and what weight should it be?and if you get to 100lbs. will it die? :kuribotchi:

mine is 60lbs. is that too much? and what weight should it be?and if you get to 100lbs. will it die? :kuribotchi:
no, 100lb's it (Anyway the max is 99lbs) wont die... and keep it whater weight you want!

IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE!

50-75 is average weight./ if it gets to 99pounds it dosn't realy matter.All that matters is that you have a good time :D :mimitchi: :kuribotchi: !!!!!! Hope I helped :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree weight does effect how long it lives. If it is over weight or underweight it might not ive as long as one that is about the right weight.

my tama is 55lbs and overweight my other is 65lbs and my other is 25lbs it really dosent matter but if u can try to keep it in weight limits. my tama was overweight and had a overweight kid. also the matchmaker came sooner when she was lighter. i dont kno if that has to do with anything but.................it might help

hope i helped. pm me with questins

carolyn-b254

I disagree weight does effect how long it lives. If it is over weight or underweight it might not ive as long as one that is about the right weight.
well, disagree or not, weight does not affect your tama.

and a tam cant be underweight :)

the base weight is the 'ultimate' goal, so you cant go under it.

PS: jeez, last time i went to a 'whats the good weight' thread, everyone thought that it affected the tam. who knocked some sense into ya? ^-^ anyway, its good.

Weight doesn't affect how long your tama will live. Some people say that your tama can die of a heart attack if they are overweight but it is not true.

The only thing your tama's weight affects is the character it turns into.

GotchiGirl96

Weight doesn't affect how long your tama will live. Some people say that your tama can die of a heart attack if they are overweight but it is not true.

GotchiGirl96
i dont think that weight affects what your tam turns into.

maybe something new on v3 but i doubt it.

i think that the snacks which you use to feed your tam affect what it turns into :)

GotchiGirl96
I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back