Weightless Ichigotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamadog

Reaction score
Yesterday, my Tamagotchi, Mei, evolved into an Ichigotchi.

I started playing games with her, and she juist got lighter and lighter until she weighed nothing!

Is this a glitch, or normal Ichigotchi behaviour?

Regards,

~Iamadog :(

I don't think thats normals because once you get your character to a minimum weight, it refuses to play games =|

it's normal. ichigotchi can go down as low as zero pounds. it's just one of bandai's programming errors.

:(

both iggitchi :( and ura young violetchi can go down to 0lbs. its just a programiing error and will be fixed when it evolves!

hope i helped and have a great tamatalking day!!!

That has happened to me before with other characters on my V1 and V2. It's a harmless glitch, so don't worry about it. :rolleyes:

I thought that that glitch was ment to be there?

Well I guess its what every one else says it is.

Tamawho ... If it was meant to be there, then it wouldn't be a glitch ;)

Its a glitch, but maybe feeding will get it a few pounds.

Same for me, cause I got a Ura Young Violetchi on my V4.5 a couple of times, and it weighed 2 pounds when it refused to play games. Same, Same!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't play games when they don't weigh a lot because they are too tired. I think I had the same glitch on my v1. Feed it a lot until it is about 30 pounds or so. Then it will play games

You can't play games when they don't weigh a lot because they are too tired. I think I had the same glitch on my v1. Feed it a lot until it is about 30 pounds or so. Then it will play games
No, the reason it doesn't play games is because it doesn't weigh enough.

Let's say a Tama's minimum weight is 15lbs.

If the Tama weighs their minimum weight (in this case, 15lbs), then they will refuse to play games.

To get your Tama to play games, you need to feed it at least +3lbs above their minimum weight (18lbs).

This can be done by feeding a meal (+1lbs) & a snack (+2lbs).

So, you don't need to get it's weight up to 30lbs.

But anyway;;

As others have said, it's normal in Ichigotchis. :]] So don't worry, when mine did this I started freaking out, haha.

~ Bethiee. :]

Yes, this is commonly known as 'The Weight Glitch'. It isn't a Glitch though.

It's simply a Programming Error.

It happens to every V4 Ichigotchi.

It also happens to the V4 Obotchi(Girl) and the V4.5 Ura Young Violetchi.

It will go back to normal when it becomes an Adult.

GLITCH. They stop playing with you when their weight gets too low, so it can't weigh 0 pounds under normal conditions. Hope I helped. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back