Weird characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azaria

Reaction score
Hey all. I spent the morning trying to marry off my violetchi to a nice tama, but I really don't get the matching process, so that I end up with something other than a blended family. Either way, I picked a weird tama to marry her. He was shaped like a fat little sunshine, and then turned into a Plane-tchi when they married. What the heck is a Plane-tchi? He looks like a big dork.

Anyway, Mama-metchi and Plane-tchi only had one egg, and it just turned into a little star child. It's a Hoshi-tchi, and I haven't seen these tama characters on the Famitama character page before. Are they special characters, or are there just some others that don't get listed there?

PS, this is a v5.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. It's not Plane-tchi. His name is Planetchi. He is rare and sometimes takes the Matchmaker's place. You married Sunnitchi.

2. Hoshitchi... sounds like you have a special character.

Congratulations, you have the Space Family.

1. It's not Plane-tchi. His name is Planetchi. He is rare and sometimes takes the Matchmaker's place. You married Sunnitchi.
2. Hoshitchi... sounds like you have a special character.

Congratulations, you have the Space Family.
I was laying in bed, playing shoes, when that suddenly occurred to me, and I ran back to the computer to find these replies. xD I was all "OMG I got a sunmoonstar family!"

I was playing the dating show, and just kept going back, over and over. I'm an impatient sort, so I just kept setting the time to night, then back to day, and do another three shots. Every once in a while, Planetchi was the host, and he presented Sunnitchi. So I married him with my Violetchi :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back