Weird Commircals from the past/this year

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomato-kun

Reaction score
if you remember a weird/stupid commircal, post here! heres mine: i remember seeing a barbie commircal, it was the baby doctor thing, and something funny popped up, barbie: You dont have to be afriad of shots! Baby: WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

and i also remember them saying hear the heart beat make the heart stop its really hear the heart beat make the hurt stop but it sounded make the heart stop

D:

And i remember a deoterent commircal of a woman With a black dress falling out a window o.0

Something about Reading and Phonics. It wasn't really weird, but I swear I saw it 2 times every commercial break. x__x Reading with phonics, that's what it was called.

Lelli Kelly's. One word. Whattheheckitterrifiesme.

And another one for purfume and it's this lady walking towards you like.. ripping her clothes off. I've never watched the whole thing. I'm afraid to see how it ends. x__o

Yeah. I hate commercials. :)

This new Taco-Bell commerical.

Black Taco....Black Dog....Black Dress....Black Eye...Black sheep. Black Taco.

Its like, its trying to make Taco's Sexy.

Taco's are not made of Dogs or sheep...That I know of, I don't think theres dress material in them, or eyes.

I've forgotten what the commercial was for, but it was a woman in a really short skirt playing golf. She got the ball in the hole, but no one clapped. Then she bent over to get the ball, and then everyone started cheering because they saw up her skirt.

xD

once i saw this freaky barbie commercial on cable! they were singing this creepy song about what kind of fashonista are u, and i dont think that anyone will actually BUY those barbie fashonistas!

The Verizon commercials with the dead zones make me want to strangle something. D:<

Those new Garmin commercials are SO annoying! The weirdest commercial I've seen so far has to be that Bing commercial with the kid sitting on Santa's lap while elves sing about shrunken heads.

All bank commercials are rather odd.

''B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BASKETBALL!''

Only South Aussies would know what I mean, but Cunningham's ads are the worst.

Like seriously, what's up with the guy? ''TWO DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!'' We get the point ..

There are a lot of commercials for "Bug Masters" or something that are completely silent except for a thunk sound at the end. The first time I saw one I thought the T.V. speaker was broken.

The Trident Layers commericial!

It was so strange but I loved it. It was funny and it made me laugh. It's cute. And the product is good. Yum.

I like the commercial about Swanson broth where the turkey runs out of the shopping cart down the aisle. It's hilarious. I can't stand the commercial about Amazon/kindle though. Or any Geico commercial. Actually, most commercials are horrible, and there are too many of them.

The Trident Layers commericial!It was so strange but I loved it. It was funny and it made me laugh. It's cute. And the product is good. Yum.
No one ever pays me in gum :(

That Commercial amuses me.

But I really want to try that gum, I can't find it though.

No one ever pays me in gum :D

That Commercial amuses me.

But I really want to try that gum, I can't find it though.
I went "aww! ):" when he said that.

The gum is sooo delicious. <3

Latest posts

Back