WEIRD Contacts.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chellybell123

Reaction score
Have you heard about those new contacts they have made. It was saying they zoom in on things and everything I am not really sure but it was something like that...... Freaky. But they also look weird they have these red lines in it or something *shivers* and if you are wondering where I have seen this it was on a news channel today.

...Wow you just scared me for today XD

...And that's...cre..eepy...

But I'd like to see a pic of someone wearing them. Seems interesting also. Reminds me of Hello Kitty contacts XD And no, I have never heard of it.

wowza! sond....erm...CREEPY!! i meen imagine walking around and u see ppl with red stripes on thier eyes!! and being able to zoom in on stufff, it sounds electronic and im not sure how u would put batteries in contacts :mametchi:

*advertising: removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I didn't exactley meen stripes like lines they aren't straight and humans have not exactley weared them yet they are not out yet but they tested it on a rabbit yeah I bet that rabbit saw a carrot 10 miles away. Oh and I guess it would be kind of cool but creepy.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds kinda cool actually o.oHandy for nearsighted people.
It does sound cool! I so want them! It's time to order new contacts anyways... Hmmm....

Well...they must be expensive. More expensive than regular ones. Mine aren't regular. They're different...so a bit mor expensive.

But those sound totally cool!

I would get Sharingan contacts, even though I don't need them. Or maybe Byakugan ones. :33

Okay I am actually not sure if they are out or not out yet they will probably be out in a few months.

They tested them on rabbits? That's just sad. Urgghhh....

I really want those contacts though. Imagine being able to zoom in and like...readin things from across the classroom...although I doubt that they are THAT advanced.

Well I am against animal testing too I never buy anything that is tested on animals but even though those contacts were tested on a animal and I think they are kind of creapy I still kind of want them but that would just make your eyes look weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back