Weird Dream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seemunky548

Reaction score
I had this dream last night that someone was kidnapping me but they didn't. And That I met meowbark. And when I tried to talk to her she just looked at me like I was crazy. Then I told her who I was and she was like oh! And then I said I was trying to do excercises with her xD It was really weird...

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, thats a little creepy, especially the exercise part......*barf*.......i had a dream last night that my cousin asked me out. .....*barf*........lol B)
lol. I know. I don't know why I had it?

[SIZE=14pt]Maybe it was because of what u were watching last night. What were u watching? Was it scary?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Maybe it was because of what u were watching last night. What were u watching? Was it scary?[/SIZE]
Nothing. I didn't watch anything. I was over this little kids house...I have no idea why meowbark came up in this dream

Dreams can just be random and strange :)

I was trying to figure my dream out from last night too. It made little sense. Oh well. B)

Lol sounds crazy I had a dream last night I was at a club dancing with Gir - Gir from Invader Zim - and Chowder XD. That was awesome then my stupid sister woke me up >_<! LOL! Man I wish that was real LOL! I don't know how Chowder got in there lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Once when I was on TT until Midnight I dreamt of meeting certain Members.

ha ur dream was wierd, i had a wierd dream last night that went like this:

i was at my aunts house when all of the sudden two of my friends rode up on their skate boards and i said "hey what are u guys doing here?" and they said "we live here" and then they said "wanna see our house? its just around the corner" and i was like, "sure!"so we rode for what seemd like hours through windy pathways and allys until we finaly got to thier house, then it started getting dark and we decided to go home, their were two ways to get there my friends pointed to one rode were we could already see my aunts house from there and they said "that way is the short way, but if u go that way there will be a whole bunch of snakes that attack" then she pointed to the rode that looked long and windy and said "thats the safest way" so we went that way and we stopped at an appertment were we heard a lot of ppl screming and running out, then they all started jump roping (?!?) then these snakes stasrted to chase us and i woke up...it was a wierd dream :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back