Weird Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have you ever had a dream you could have sworn was real?
blink.gif
When there were dead people?
ohmy.gif
When they're faces were different from their bodies?
huh.gif
Tell us all here! :] BTW, keep it clean and simple not messy and mean. You know the guidelines so please be nice!
biggrin.gif

I had one last night that I was walking around and there was heaps of birds, an eagle came and sat on my head, my aunt and uncle were evil and I was eaten by a massive white snake and I met some of my fave tv show actors.

I had this one dream where I was living in some sort of weird townhouse-complex place, that I have actually lived in, and I was hanging out with my best friend and he suddenly morphed into a ginger coloured cat ( 0.o ) so, then my mom was looking for something to make yarn out of, she found the cat, and shaved it. Then made yarn out of it. It sounds kinda boring but it was seriously intense.

I had this one other one where I had to escape from the pool of snakes in my house. So I did by climbing this weird pepper/cork tree, and in the tree was a squirrel who granted my wish to live with a cow herd.

I don't even know...

Erm. Maybe check the forum a little before posting a topic... I have posted a topic like this before you did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back