weird evolution pattern why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YukiNagato998

Reaction score
My tamagotchi had really weird evolution patterns. Is it because of the way i raised them or what?? My ichigotchi turned into a memetchi(which i think is normal) but my kikitchi turned into a kuromametchi(is it even possible to get a kuromametchi just from evolution??) cause i know that if you feed a hatsugotchi sesame pudding it will turn into kuromametchi so how come it just evolved from a kikitchi(little monkey). My other tamagotchi had a weird evolution as well. It turned from a mame teen to a kuchipatchi(is that possible???) i dont know if all this is just from the way i raised it or what but this is just sort of freaking me out.

:) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

help!!!!

the first one is normal I think.

you don't get kuromametchi from the sesame pudding on the v5 celebrity.

and the last one, I'm not sure about. maybe you were using the mame training item then mostly using the kuchi training item.

:(

i alternated the training items first using smart then using carefree etc. i did a different one everytime

maybe you miscounted and used carefree more than you wanted to? otherwise I don't know.

:mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back