Weird foods!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like weird foods?

• 1. Yes and nobody I know likes the same.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Yes but I know people who like them, too.

• 3.No but I know people who do.

• No and I don't know anyone else who does.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

katoo51

Reaction score
I thought of this poll myself and I hope anybody out there does! If you have any comments feel free to post or give me a message through tamatalk(as I do not give my e mail easily!) :D

I in fact do like dill pickles AND whole tomatos. Upon other foods people might consider strange. But it IS food right?

My favorite, and weird, dinner is 'Cheeseburger Macaroni' Hamburger helper, with a pound of ground turkey instead of ground beef... then mix in some Basil, Thyme, Savory and Rosemary... then when it's done, mix it in a big bowl with white rice and creamed corn xD

It looks so gross, and maybe sounds gross.. but it makes an awesomely good casserole!

My favorite, and weird, dinner is 'Cheeseburger Macaroni' Hamburger helper, with a pound of ground turkey instead of ground beef... then mix in some Basil, Thyme, Savory and Rosemary... then when it's done, mix it in a big bowl with white rice and creamed corn xD
It looks so gross, and maybe sounds gross.. but it makes an awesomely good casserole!

Where on Earth did you get that recipe?!

Did yo ujust like, suddenly come home one day and decide to do that to your poor helpless Hamburger Helper? xD

I LIKE POTATOES!!! =D

x3

Yes, I do eat strange foods. =D

edit: made it sound a little less spammy. lol xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I love weird foods...I actually eat orange peels...and whole lemons a lot. I also like to make myself a sandwich of mustard, mayonaise, pickles, ham, and onions. It sounds gross but I really do like the taste.

~Mimitchilover

...Where on Earth did you get that recipe?!

Did yo ujust like, suddenly come home one day and decide to do that to your poor helpless Hamburger Helper? xD
Hehe well my family has always made this meal consisiting of ground beef and rice (Also known to us as 'Chopped meat and rice'). I always thought it was too plain by itself so I would always ask my mom to make corn too, and I'd mix it all together.

Then in 12th grade, my friends Mom told me to try Hamburger Helper... I made it and realized it was too plain by itself.. why not add the rice and corn and make it like 'Chopped meat and rice' but with cheese and macaroni in it too xD Mmm it is SO good.

I eat really weird foods. i eat this caserolle thing with rice, snow peas, chicken, corn, silverbeat, mushroom, carrot, broccoli and zucchini. It's REALLY nice. [SIZE=14pt]For me, anyway[/SIZE]

I like sandwitches with peanut butter and vegemite together :D It's yummy! I also like brussles sprouts, cabbage, peas, spinach, pickles, and lots of other veggies that everyone hates :D

I like sandwitches with peanut butter and vegemite together :) It's yummy! I also like brussles sprouts, cabbage, peas, spinach, pickles, and lots of other veggies that everyone hates :p
I love Vegemite! but where i live (canada) its expensive

Im not really sure what weird foods i like....I like burnt cookies XD and Grilled Cheese with ketchup on the side, Rice with barbeque sauce and Mustard Sandwhiches (is a sandwhich with bread but between the two slices of bread are big globs of mustard) i luv mustard :(

I like sucking on lemons. I also like having tuna sandwiches with celery, tomato, and onions with potato chips under the bread too. It may sound wierd, but it tastes so delicious. You gotta try it.

GotchiGirl96

I like sucking on lemons. I also like having tuna sandwiches with celery, tomato, and onions with potato chips under the bread too. It may sound wierd, but it tastes so delicious. You gotta try it.
GotchiGirl96
In high school, my friend used to get tuna fish... then he would put mayo, ketchup, french fries and Dorito's on it. It was soooo gross hehe.

Like dill pickles (crunch! :) ), hate fresh tomatoes whole or chopped (but I don't mind em cooked)

But I have never thought of them as "Weird"

Mushy peas are pretty good - they are quite unusual (it's a regional dish in the UK originating in the north of England)

My favorite unusual food is cape gooseberries - they are a small yellow sweet round fruit with a papery leaf (you don't eat the leaf)

I eat tuna sandwiches, lemon and brussels sprouts :D I eat WEIRD foods :) :( :D :lol: ^_^ :angry: :p B)

Hmmm. Chocolate chip cookies are good for dunking in apple juice, and lemons are good with honey on them. So are waffles.

I in fact do like dill pickles AND whole tomatos. Upon other foods people might consider strange. But it IS food right?
Where'd you get the duck? It's cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back