Weird Heart-Shaped Thingy In My Mail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KareliaTheTama

Reaction score
So today me and my tama were just playing around and minding our own business, when I got mail in my tama's normal mail mailbox. (the envelope icon, not the important mail [!] icon, or the star point icon) It was a gift, i think. It was a small icon that looked like a tiny white heart. I have no idea what it is! It was not an Item, or food. All i know about it is that it was a tiny white heart, and It was a good gift, because my tama smiled when she saw it. Does anyone know what this confusing thingy that i got in the mail is? :huh: :hitodetchi:

P.S. I don't know if i put this in the right place or not. Hopefully I did, because it sounds like something I should know, but I don't know, if you know what I mean.

P.S.S. I have a v4.5 tamagotchi

P.S.S.S. I am still sorta new to tamagotchis.

I think it's a candy or something... I always get those and I'm still not sure what it is... I just know it makes your tama happy.

She didn't eat it or anything, she just smiled. All of her happy and hungry hearts were filled at the time, so i still don't know what it did. I checked in my food, and nothing new was in my food menu, so that rules out the possibility of a food item. Im still confused. :huh: Does anyone else know anything about it? I don't think it came in a gift package or anything. Thanks for your help anyway. Does anyone have any other suggestions on what it could be?

I think it's just an item that a tama receives every so often, just like how you receive money bags, and/or snakes.

Yes, snakes. They can sometimes come in the mail and lower your tamagotchi's happy hearts.

Like poop? Sometimes i get poop in the mail (eww gross!!!) and my tama gets really mad and it lowers two hunger hearts and 3 happy hearts. I hate poop. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back