Weird Help me Please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy_wammie

Reaction score
Hi my name is Samantha but people call me sammy anyway my Tamagotchi is full and very happy but she does not want to play any games she is a kid and her name is kumi and of course she is a girl ( i like japenese names ) I do not know what to do i need gotchi points really bad to get her things but she will not play anything someone please help! :p

They lose weight when they play games. If she is already at or near their minimum weight, she will refuse to play games. Feed her a few snacks, then try playing the games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Tamagotchi just wants some alone time. Let her be for a while. Kumi is fully satisfied with life at the moment, therefore eliminating the need for your attention. After all, would you want your parents cramming games and activities down your throat all day? And since she is not an adult yet, she can not play with most items at the current time. Toys, clothing and all other related sorts are reserved for the adult age.

Hope I was of help!

~Tama-Nut~

ur tama doesnt have weight to lose therefore she does not want to work out. try feeding it a snack.

glad i could help <_< <_<

As both lilmusicboy and Binary have stated, you need to try feeding it a few snacks. This is because it needs to put on some weight, before it loses any.

I always have the same problem. Just give her a snack and then she'll play. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back