Weird huh? Please reply! I need ur help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erintamafan

Reaction score
Hi. Please help me! I have seen many problems with my tama and other people's tamas! One for instance is my cousin's. It had a ball in the meal section on her v3. It is possible to eat, but it turns into this Chinese dish. If you have any answers or other weird incedences.

There is a topic on that. In a different post they said dont let your V3 die or else weird things will happen to it like the balls. I hoped i help in a way. Oh yea i heard u have to reset it to stop the balls!

: B) :mellow: :D :p It is just a glitch. Reset your tama and it will be fine. This can be nasty sometimes but there is nothing you can do about it. Sorry. Hope this helps :) :p :) :(

P.S. I have had tamas for a long time so if anyone needs help im in chat usually at weekends or e-mail me on [email protected].

Well srry! I didn't know! I haven't been on for a long time! :mellow: :D :)

There is a topic on that. In a different post they said dont let your V3 die or else weird things will happen to it like the balls. I hoped i help in a way. Oh yea i heard u have to reset it to stop the balls!
My tamagotchi is weird to whenever i connect with someone after like 3 minutes the battery sign comes on but then i just reset it and download my tamagotchi again but then nothing happens for like 3 days the battery sign doesn't come on anymore what should i do? should i get a new battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back