weird iD L growth glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Reaction score
this has been bugging me for a while now, probably about 2 or 3 generations.

on my iD L, i've had girls for the past few generations, and they are all momoirotchi. on the more recent generations, they evolved into paletchis. i made sure i took absolute perfect care of them, and i get sabosabotchi!!! i've been following this growth chart and it's been accurate so far. is this because the baby was momoirotchi and that's the line she'll follow? or is my iD L really glitched? (i have had painaputchi before, but with a choribotchi.)

How to get Rolutchi (Accurate 90% of the time)

When your Momoirotchi is a baby, ignore it. THE ONLY THING YOU DO is cure it when it gets sick- and cure it IMMEDIATELY. Note: It gets sick twice; Once at the beginning of infancy and once at the end.

Paletchi IS achieved by taking perfect care; Rolutchi is the bad-care toddler.

Also note that the toddlers on the iD L have an amount of randomness added to their growth; my method has worked nearly every time. Key word nearly.

How to get Rolutchi (Accurate 90% of the time)

When your Momoirotchi is a baby, ignore it. THE ONLY THING YOU DO is cure it when it gets sick- and cure it IMMEDIATELY. Note: It gets sick twice; Once at the beginning of infancy and once at the end.

Paletchi IS achieved by taking perfect care; Rolutchi is the bad-care toddler.

Also note that the toddlers on the iD L have an amount of randomness added to their growth; my method has worked nearly every time. Key word nearly.
thanks for your help, i really appreciate it. BUT, i was looking for an answer to why i'm getting sabosabotchi when i take perfect care of a paletchi. do you know why? ;)

Hmm... Well, if you read OldSchoolTama's log (for instance), she has problems getting different adults. There was one point where she was giving care misses but ending up with perfect care adults; Missvioletchi always seems to end up with Violetchis, even when she takes perfect care; I think it'll (hopefully) pass in a few generations. Either that, or you're accidentally getting care misses, which might happen. Just be on the lookout and keep the sound on if you can.

thanks for your help. maybe it will pass (or it has something to do with momoirotchi...i always seem to end up with her and yurapatchi xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Violetchilluvr3 said, I always keep getting Violetchis when I get Sabosabotchi. Hopefully this'll blow over, but I'd still try and watch how many care misses you are getting, because at school you might not count in or two because of classes.

have you been taking care of it well enough? if not, then that might be the problem, you might have not been taking care if your Tamagotchi well enough in order for it to evolve into something else.

have you been taking care of it well enough? if not, then that might be the problem, you might have not been taking care if your Tamagotchi well enough in order for it to evolve into something else.
well...it's been a generation or few ago...but i had the sound on the entire time and i'm sure that she wasn't sick. you should have seen me, i was compulsively checking the screen every five minutes in hope of having painaputchi.

well...it's been a generation or few ago...but i had the sound on the entire time and i'm sure that she wasn't sick. you should have seen me, i was compulsively checking the screen every five minutes in hope of having painaputchi.
Then it's a glitch. I think you have to reset the Tamagotchi, and go through the evolutions again.

Um... I wouldn't. I'd just let it pass.
i think i'll do that. anyway, it might have something to do with having momoirotchi as a baby, as her line usually follows sabosabotchi. if only i could remember which baby i had when i got lovelitchi, that would really help. :angry: if i get a girl next generation, i'll try it out and see. ^_^

Eh? I'm sorry the method on my growth chart didn't work! I wonder if it's just one of thoes times where the gotchi just decides to be weird and lets these things happen... :/ hmmmmmmm....... T_T sorry. *feels like a fail*

Eh? I'm sorry the method on my growth chart didn't work! I wonder if it's just one of thoes times where the gotchi just decides to be weird and lets these things happen... :/ hmmmmmmm....... T_T sorry. *feels like a fail*
oh no, it's okay, your growth chart has been very, very accurate. in fact, it was pretty much identical to THIS one. i think it's something wrong with my iD L, or it's just a temporary thing. either way, i'm going to try out a bunch of theories and stuff whenever i get girls to try and make sense of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back