Weird Marriage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TangleShoez

Reaction score
My tamagotchi was a shimashimatchi and it was 6 years old.

When the matchmaker appeared on the screen at 2:59, a tamagotchi (NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE) came up and it looked like 3 sticks, like dominoes and i said YES and after the fireworks, my tamagotchi dissappeared :lol:

I waited a little bit to see what would happened but it was a blank screen.

I downloaded it at the end and it came back, i got married to androichi at the end :eek:

That's the matchmaker glitch sometimes she will bring lines, dots, or nothing at all. Just say no then reset and download, then set the time back for her to come agian.

Because Bandai was in a hurry to get the V4s out in time for christmas so they over looked some problems with the programing. When did you get yours? :lol:

The Matchmaker glitch is very common with the V4's.

V4's are known to be the tama with the most glitches. Bandia rushed trying to bring the V4's out before Christmas, then glitches started to accure very often on people's tamagotchies.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :lol:

are you sure it was YOUR tamagotchi that went away? Maybe it is the batteries. Thats what happened to mine. -_- If the screen is quite faint and you can see your tamagotchi only very lightly, that is a sign that you should change the batteries. If it looks fine then it must have froze. That is the only solution and problem i can find. I am sorry i could not give anymore solutions to solve your weird tamagotchi marriage problem.

I hope my somewhat long paragraph had enough info to help you! :D

Miles of smiles,

If you mean the Tamagotchi you married went away and not yours that's normal. They're not supposed to stick around, if you use the Matchmaker to get married, the tam you got married with comes, meets your tam, gets married and goes. Well, hope that helped, as well. >(*-*)

Later my mates, ~Christail~

The line thing is a matchmaker glitch.

You get it when you have low battery...........

Get the CR2032 batteries, they will help.

Also,When you said androichi, did you mean androtchi :( ?

If it was, then you married a mame boy.

:p :( :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back