weird.....might be something else.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaFan2.0

Reaction score
Hey everyone! :lol: I'm new to the chat world, but if you have any questions just ask me. :gozarutchi:

But I have one question for you. :kuribotchi: I cant figure out what my Tama is. Its a oval shape, sideways eyes, and big lips. :furawatchi: Kinda like this except without the spinny things on top of its head. :D Thanks! :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone!  :lol:   I'm new to the chat world, but if you have any questions just ask me.  :gozarutchi: But I have one question for you.  :kuribotchi:   I cant figure out what my Tama is. Its a oval shape, sideways eyes, and big lips. :furawatchi: Kinda like this except without the spinny things on top of its head.  :D   Thanks!  :ichigotchi:
Is your character a toddler? If so, I believe that you have Kuchitamatchi. Here is a character chart you can look at:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249. Your character should be in the first row, and the last one:blink:

//Tama-Love

It could also be a Kuchipatchi. Just check on the character chart, that Tama-Love provided!

As for the bit about ask me questions, and I'll answer, I'm very sorry, but these aren't allowed, but don't worry, you're only new! You can read the Tamatalk Rules, (in my signature) they may help you! Also, check out the pinned topics on each forum, as they will explain some of the most important rules in that forum. :furawatchi:

~Rey Mysterio~ :lol:

if it has a tail it might be ahashizoutchi, that's what i have.

the a is not adspost to connected the h on my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back