Weird Pets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Flame_

Reaction score
I have 3 cats, 2 kittens (bro & sis) and 1 adult cat.

my boy kitten, Sammie, well he went crazy yesterday! He went up on the table and grabbed my sister's sandwich that was in a plastic bag, and carried it around! my mom put it in the trash (I dunno why) and Sammie went in after it, lol! then he was trying to rip the buttons off my mom's shirt and he also picked up my sister's wallet in his mouth ;) XD

what are some crazy/weird/funny things you guy's pets have done?

I have two cats.

They're up to trouble.

They get locked in the basement..

They knock -a LOT- of things over.

Rico is obsessed with donuts and peanut butter sandwiches. o.o

Sia once knocked over a flower pot and broke it. She, like, HATES it when we makes the beds. She always gets in the way and stuff. o_O

They both terrorize the fish. (mostly Sia)

... So yeah.

I also have a goldfish, Mr. Krabs.* But he doesn't do much either. Other that get terrorized.

Cecib :)

* Get the reference? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
my two rats, hubie and snowfire. they use eachother as pillows :D

and on the first day we got them we put a glass bowl in the cage so they could get up the ramps eaiser and then hubie started burying it ;)

and they use the water bottle to take a shower, and they clean eachother when we pet them (well, mostly snowfire is cleaning hubie) and when they are in the hammock they lie on top of eachother, and snowfire always uses hubie's head as a step for stairs.

they are EXTREMELY wierd.

and in case you don't know how to pernounce hubie, you pernounce it hYOO-bee. like how you pernounce cutie.

:D

xD!

My dog (When I only had one) used to be calm and then I stomp once and then she runs around the house, to the treadmill, then the couch where I am and barks twice, then all over again!XD

And its funny when she runs real fast.=3

Have you ever noticed when dogs try to run fast their butt goes like in?xD

Its soo funny!x3

My dog has chewed $1000s of stuff.

And she barks at anything that moves.

The only thing she doesn't bark at is the weird old lady who pats Molly (my dog) at the fence every few weeks and tries to convince us to change her name to Kiwi.

The first time this happened I was like WTF?!

I have 1 fish, 1 hamster, 1 cat and 2 dogs.

My dogs are Father & Daughter. Once, my mum gave them a piece of chicken just out the oven each(every Sunday) and, they grabbed one piece, looked at each other, sat for a moment, then swapped. It was funny to watch.

My cat was staring at cheese that my mum was grating, and he stood on his hind legs, with his paws over his head, trying to look cute, so, she gave him some. He was funny after he got it, like, 'I do all that, for a tiny piece of cheese?!' But he's too fat. So we don't give him much cheese.

My Guinea Pig Muffin eats her own poop :D

Well its a natural thing they do, and they soon grow out of it.

Sometimes when shes sitting on me (which she is right now!) she scratches her ear with her foot (like a dog) sometimes she does it so hard she falls over. xD

My dog Mercedes is a real escape artist ;P

And our roosters always attack o.o Both chickens and people.

Well, I have two cats right now, both living with my aunt. Mimi and Snowflake ;)

And for funny pets....does a pet named Reginold rock count? :p

I got Reggie when I was around 6, before I had cats. Reggie's still sitting on my desk today :D

I have gigantic roosters that never attack me, and miniature bantam roosters that attack me all the time. xD I also have a tiny bantam Black Japanese hen that flies like a wild bird and jumps from the ground up onto my head to sit there.

I have 2 HUGE white Chinese geese, both boys, who take a.....romantic.....interest in my little girl ducks. o.o

My parrots, a Quaker and an Umbrella Cockatoo, and I have crazy dance parties together every day. I will start dancing around the room and clapping my hanfds, and they start dancing and shouting "Woo", "Yeah", "Yay", and whatever else feels good to say. hehee

I have 8 Ornate Box Turtles in a huge glass terrarium in my kitchen on a stand, and when I cook dinner in there, they smell it! If I look over at them, they are all slapping each other out of the way and banging their shell edges into the glass to try to convince me to give them a treat. ;)

I have lots of wierd pets, but I will stop listing here. lol

My cat knows how to open zips and opens my bag, eats my lunch then I find her still in there when I get to school and have to go get permission to walk home to take her home.

My dog, well. When mum leaves home she tells me to walk him. If I feel lazy I tie a broad bean to the washing line and leave it to spin, He chases it forever!

He'll do anything for a pod of beans.

I've got 1 cat called Tiggrik.

He doesnt come inside anymore because my mum once snapped his tail in the door by accident and now he always stays outside. Well anyway, sometimes it looks like he's doing the moon walk. Because he walks backwards nd his paws go all wobbly and it's hilarious. He once tried to lick his own ear. Me and my mum cracked up laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back