Weird sounds and toothaches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Can Has Tamagotchi?

Reaction score
On my v5 sometimes I get sounds that dont even belong where they are suppoused to go! Once I was playing golf putt, the cursor was right by my thing and all the sudden it did that beep like when you use a fishing pole, the little doo-deh noise. Why does it make wierd sounds?

Another glitch was a toothache glitch. My Tama had a toothache, but when I went to give it medicine the button wouldnt highlight! No other button would highlight exept for the stats button! Very wierd! fixed with a download.

On my v5 sometimes I get sounds that dont even belong where they are suppoused to go! Once I was playing golf putt, the cursor was right by my thing and all the sudden it did that beep like when you use a fishing pole, the little doo-deh noise. Why does it make wierd sounds?
Another glitch was a toothache glitch. My Tama had a toothache, but when I went to give it medicine the button wouldnt highlight! No other button would highlight exept for the stats button! Very wierd! fixed with a download.
That happend to me when I was playing Tv Surfing. I wa son round 5 and it went duh duh duh duhduhduh. Weird o_O

but i think the toothache thing is something wrong with your tama.

ive had two other tamas do the weird random beep thing

Well thats wierd it never happend to my tama you shoul restart it and if it dosent well theres no other choice

Hm. Interesting. I've never had any experience with a tama doing something like that.

Have you ever accidentally dropped it in water? Sometimes, when a tama's inside parts get water on them, they short circut, and they do things that they normally wouldn't do.

I've never had either of those happen to me. 0.0

For the icon one, maybe your tama was just to hot, wet or something so it didn't show the icons lit up.

That is what I'm thinking. It's very weird when your Tamagotchi does something that it's really not supposed to do. I think she just got water on it on accident or something.

That happens to me in the Tv Surfing game, their's just a random beep. Hehe xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back