Weird tamas? What have you gotten?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ladydee91500

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm new. I wanted to start this up to see what pets you all have gotten so far. Some of mine are weird and others are pretty normal. I just wanna see how many people get which. :D

So far I've gotten :D

The ghost

The Flower

The dog :(

The kiwi

The dude with the propeller :p

:D

:p :(

ive gotten those 2, and right now i have 2yr old apple guy {should be 3 anytime now}

:D Mametchi x 3

:( Furawatchi x 4

Fairy thing

Tiger thing

Tulip/flower

Ghost (Dorotchi?) x 2

:p Marumimitchi x 2

Kabutchi

Takotchi x 2

Tarakotchi x 2

Pyonitchi x 2

Maskutchi

Gozuratchi x 2

:D Kutchipatchi

Crocodile thing

The only teen I haven't got is nikitchi.

Lately I've been aiming to get a dog (lucky you, ladydee!) or a ginjrotchi but have not been successful :D

The apple is cute. I like the strawberry too! but that one seems kind of hard to get.

Everytime I get a new baby I seemed to get only good charachters mimitchi and the like.. so I started playing with the care i give.. I have not gotten 1 repeat character.. on my of my 4 tamas. I love them.. haha i feel like I'm little again.

Any other cool tamas ? I want the lucky poo.. I heard the on the minis you can get that. By the way.. what are the characters on the minis?

:mametchi: Mametchi x 3 :furawatchi: Furawatchi x 4

Fairy thing

Tiger thing

Tulip/flower

Ghost (Dorotchi?) x 2

:furawatchi: Marumimitchi x 2

Kabutchi

Takotchi x 2

Tarakotchi x 2

Pyonitchi x 2

Maskutchi

Gozuratchi x 2

:lol: Kutchipatchi

Crocodile thing

The only teen I haven't got is nikitchi.

Lately I've been aiming to get a dog (lucky you, ladydee!) or a ginjrotchi but have not been successful :(
Ohh I want furwatchi badly but my all time fav is ginjrotchi.. hes awesome.. cant figure out how to get him yet.. matter of fact I dont have any methods to get any of them haha. The doggie is cute.. looks a little weird at first but he looks more and more like a dog every time you look at him. :lol:

hmm....the weirdest one I got would be..eh I really dunno oh! i know Tarakotchi >>; I didn't like him...>>;;;

AWW he's so cute. I got him and fell in love. haha his stinky feet and lips are so loveable.. he would runn across the screen and dive onto the floor on his face. hahaa i miss my Betty.

I like the strawberry too! but that one seems kind of hard to get.
really? my little brother and sister both got one on the v1

I've gotten her twice but can't seem to get her again. idk. I always take good care of them.. *sigh* they never beep at me except when tama needs to be disciplined. :D

i've gotton many of them but im not gonna list them here just PM me if u wanna no

p.s. plz chek out the website on my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back