Weird UraTama Device - Race on PC?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks new to me. It says something like "Tamagotchi Izo-to". It'll be released september 30th, 2006.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks really fun, like Corner Shop only that you connect the real tama with it.

Why do you go on japenese sites? :huh: Don't say i'm mean because i'm just asking.

Why do you go on japenese sites? :huh: Don't say i'm mean because i'm just asking.
To learn more about tamagotchi. (and of course we don't think you're mean! :huh: )

\(^o^)

It also appears to be another way to get the secret Hatena Zoku Dating Cards, along w/ some "postcards" for your En/Uratama. It looks like you send your Tamagotchi on a "Holiday", and play games w/ it and win specail/secret items.

It looks so much fun!

Oh strange! I forgot all about that topic. Maybe this is it. I want to own one now, lol - do you wreckon they will be sold on yesasia for instance? How much would they cost? Do you need two of them at least? Is it like a PlayStation version "Tamagotchi"?

Let's see...

7,875.00 Yen = 67.25 US Dollars

7,875.00 Yes = 87.67 AUS Dollars

7,875.00 Yen = 35.28 Great Britain Pounds

7,875.00 Yen = 52.40 EURO

And YesAsia usally charges around 10 US dollars more, you do the math.

I'm not sure if it will land on Yesasia, but you never know.

//CS

Let's see...
7,875.00 Yen = 67.25 US Dollars

7,875.00 Yes = 87.67 AUS Dollars

7,875.00 Yen = 35.28 Great Britain Pounds

7,875.00 Yen = 52.40 EURO

And YesAsia usally charges around 10 US dollars more, you do the math.

I'm not sure if it will land on Yesasia, but you never know.

//CS
Yikes!

More than I expected... Well, maybe I did see it coming. I don't suppose I'll get it at such high price, still, its good to know. :wacko: *crosses fingers*

Yikes!More than I expected... Well, maybe I did see it coming. I don't suppose I'll get it at such high price, still, its good to know. :wacko: *crosses fingers*
Yeah, I didn't see it coming either.

I wouldn't bother getting one if you don't speak Japanese that well, like me xD.

//CS

Log time no see TamaTalk...

Well, Looks like there's lots of new things going on here!

That thing looks neat, you can connect it to your ura

Im not sure, but I've seen that thing on Rinkya :wacko:

Log time no see TamaTalk...Well, Looks like there's lots of new things going on here!

That thing looks neat, you can connect it to your ura

Im not sure, but I've seen that thing on Rinkya :wacko:
Welcome back! I've missed you!

I was worried when I saw there was an Tsunami in Java, Indonesia, a few weeks ago.

I't nice to see you're back!

//CS

Translation? :hitodetchi: ; That will only translate text, not the text in the images...

This new game is called the "Tamagotchi Resort". You plug it directly into your Television and use the Trackball to play games based on the resort. It comes with two controllers, and you can play it with your friends and family. You can connect your Uratama AND your Entama to use your character on your Tamagotchi on your TV.

The main bulk of text here translates to: Near the Tamagotchi Planet's TamaTown, there is an Amusement Park that has attractions that hold the same "taste" as TamaTown. It was planned that the Amusement Park be called Tamagotchi Resort. Normally no one has been able to enter such a rare park, however...

There are 13 attraction games: Panel Attack, Trap Maze, Quiz, Go Kart, All-You-Can-Eat, Bowling, Jet Bath, Mud Bath, and Hot Bath Jumps.

Underneath the list of games, the title reads, "You can play with these other things too!" You can take photos and keep a diary - it takes screenshots and you can write up about them with your friends. The middle panel shows you can buy souvenirs, collect them, and view them in your house. The right panel shows when your Entama or Uratama, you can receive "Arranged Marriage" cards, and once you've graduated from your specialty, you can probably receive other cards as well.

Of course, my Japanese isn't 100% perfect, as I'm still studying it, and have been doing so for the last 6 years or so, etc.

Translation? :hitodetchi: ; That will only translate text, not the text in the images...
This new game is called the "Tamagotchi Resort". You plug it directly into your Television and use the Trackball to play games based on the resort. It comes with two controllers, and you can play it with your friends and family. You can connect your Uratama AND your Entama to use your character on your Tamagotchi on your TV.

The main bulk of text here translates to: Near the Tamagotchi Planet's TamaTown, there is an Amusement Park that has attractions that hold the same "taste" as TamaTown. It was planned that the Amusement Park be called Tamagotchi Resort. Normally no one has been able to enter such a rare park, however...

There are 13 attraction games: Panel Attack, Trap Maze, Quiz, Go Kart, All-You-Can-Eat, Bowling, Jet Bath, Mud Bath, and Hot Bath Jumps.

Underneath the list of games, the title reads, "You can play with these other things too!" You can take photos and keep a diary - it takes screenshots and you can write up about them with your friends. The middle panel shows you can buy souvenirs, collect them, and view them in your house. The right panel shows when your Entama or Uratama, you can receive "Arranged Marriage" cards, and once you've graduated from your specialty, you can probably receive other cards as well.

Of course, my Japanese isn't 100% perfect, as I'm still studying it, and have been doing so for the last 6 years or so, etc.
WOW. That's awesome.

Bandai, make us an english version of this or I'm suing you. :furawatchi:

I dont think I'll buy one.. Im going to spend my money on more useful things.

Also, I wont buy one since I'm not very interested in Tamas anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back