Weird V5 problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaitoKojima

Reaction score
My V5 seems to be in really good shape, except for one problem.

When I try to go into the Connection mode to play a game or Marry with someone, when it's on the "StandBy" screen, the screen starts to dim a bit, and will more likely than not, reset and go to the "Download/Reset" screen.

Obviously, I'll choose download, and then be forced to reset my clock again.

Why is this happening?

Your battery is low, thats the reason so I reccomend you get a new battery or you can put the volume down and then get the matchmaker to come. If you put on the volume its more likely that your battery will run out of juice faster. Just put down the volume marry someone then change the battery. If your screen fades thats sorta a different story. It means your battery isnt tucked in properly and its loose. Just check all theose things and you and your v5 will be just fine! <_< :lol: :lol: :D

Hope that helped :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi:

When I turn off the sound and go into Connect and stuff, the screen still dims, but it doesn't reset anymore.

I don't get why the batteries could be "low" considering I only just got these batteries last week, and started the Tama only 5 days ago.

When I turn off the sound and go into Connect and stuff, the screen still dims, but it doesn't reset anymore.

I don't get why the batteries could be "low" considering I only just got these batteries last week, and started the Tama only 5 days ago.
It's possible that the original battery in your Tamagotchi was old (v5 was released in summer 2008). Even if it isn't used for a while, a battery does have a shelf life (how long it lasts in storage, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back