Weird video

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd, I didn't realy get it since I don't realy know about Sonic, but did you see that comment at the bottom, "Tamatalkers are about as pathetic as they come" .Humph.

I don't like that Video. I really wish they wouldn't do that. :rolleyes:

I've seen that kid's videos.

He seems to think we all give a care about his idiotic and immature videos.

TamaTalkers are as pathetic as they come? I think not. This guy is as pathetic as they come. Thinking we all care. Ahahaha.

The only cool things about the vid is the song and the fact that the maker looks like a complete loser. :]

I've seen that kid's videos.
He seems to think we all give a care about his idiotic and immature videos.

TamaTalkers are as pathetic as they come? I think not. This guy is as pathetic as they come. Thinking we all care. Ahahaha.

The only cool things about the vid is the song and the fact that the maker looks like a complete loser. :]
Yeah. I liked the song, but the quality of the video was horrible.

Pathetic as we come... Amusing. Amusing to see they took time out of their lives to try and get us upset, and they failed! Now THAT'S pathetic, if you ask me.

I'm not for but not against 'virtual pet abuse' anyway. Pixelized characters don't mean that much to me to make me care about their stupid video on youtube. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back