WEIRD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama paridise

Reaction score
After going off tamatown, my tamagotchi was full but was empty hearted in HAPPY. It started twisting side-to-side with it's hand on it's mouth if it were excited about something. My tamagotchi is a teen, a young memetchi and is a girl. Can somebody explain what happened?

discribe your situation better so other people can understand

After going off tamatown, my tamagotchi was full but was empty hearted in HAPPY. It started twisting side-to-side with it's hand on it's mouth if it were excited about something. My tamagotchi is a teen, a young memetchi and is a girl. Can somebody explain what happened?
no sorry...i don't know why ur tamagotchi did that! but i think my tama did that once and i praised it then i played a game (maybe 2). u should try that and see if it helps! :lol:

That twisting from side to side is it's begging pose - it's begging for you to play with it because it's sad. :< Play with it some and it will stop.

Sometimes tamas do that, what it really is, is your tama wants attension (i think this is right, you didn't really explain it good)

Does it have a little skull above its head? If so give it a dose or two of medicine and feed it. Or he might be begging for food.

This is a plead for attention. If your Tama is empty on hearts in happy or hungry it will make this face at you so you know it needs something. Give it a snack or a meal and play some games with it and it should be back to normal after it has at least 1 heart in happy and hungry. It will only make this face when one of these areas are empty. When your Tama has its back turned to you and isn't in need of a praise it means both areas- happy AND hungry are empty and you need to fill them up. When both areas have 1 heart full it will be back to normal but it is still good to give them full hungry and happy areas! :D

GotchiGirl96

Your tamagotchi does that when it is upset, which means you have two choices:

• Feed it snacks.

• Play a game and either win it, or get a good amount of points in it ;)

Good Luck :mametchi:

//Tama*Lover

weird.... that hapened to my cousins tama and it was a young memechi as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back