Weird...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Mametchi_love*

Reaction score
My little Mario is begging even though all the meters are full! I already tried giving him a time out, but it didn't work! Is this a glitch?

Highlight this ---> Help me people I am on the end of my rope!

Last edited by a moderator:
it isnt a glitch, go to the sixth icon and select time out

EDIT: this is for punishing it when its being mean

EDIT2: sorry, didnt see the: already put time out, sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. Try to give it a "Praise" or either you should try to feed him a snack or meal at least though. (Just try again) When you give him a Time Out what did he do?

He got mad! :huh:
Was he crying, or did his icon just light up? If the little icon in the bottom corner lights up, and he's full and happy, then give him a time out. If he's crying, praise him.

wow!!that is the weirdest case that i have ever seen!!

Maybe he needs a praise. Try it. Or maybe he's sick. Is there a tooth or a skull above him? Maybe give him some medicine. Try it if the praise doesn't work. I don't know what to tell you, sorry. I've never heard of this before. Now if none of these work, maybe reset and download and maybe, just maybe, he will be back to normal.

*GG96*

if giving praise or time out doesnt work, try feeding him. if that doesnt work i think youll have to reset. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back