Weirdest RP ever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Thanks,' TTtchi replied. She got some mud from the big footprint and threw it at everyone. 'I KNOW LET'S MAKE MUD PIE,'

Meanwhile, Kurosantchi and Ikemen Mametchi used their magical powers to go back to Tamagotchi Planet because Dazzmina hasn't read the RP rules and doesn't know you're not allowed to get rid of other people's characters. >8(

Anyway, Ikemen Mametchi joined the mud pie party! He threw mud pies at everyone, especially Dazzminatchi. Kurosantchi knew Nanotchi would probably get squished by all the mud splattering everywhere, so she gave him one of those little umbrellas that you find as decorations on sundaes or whatever.

Tamatowntchi made the biggest Mud Pie on earth. 'I'M ON THE WORLD RECORDS BOOK!!!!' She screamed, hoping that her noise wouldn't damage Nanotchi's ears.

Nanotchi walked around with his cutie little umbrella. He looked up at everyone, who looked to be having a awesome and fun time. Of course, he was stuck being small, so he couldn't make his own mud lies without accidentally being squished or whatever. Thinking about it.. He decided he wanted to be bigger!

"How the pants are you gonna get big enough to join in the fun?" Kurosantchi asked Nanotchi. "Oh, just a sec..."

She got her camera and took an adorable photo of Nanotchi and his umbrella! "Aren't you cuuuuuuuttttttte?" she said.

"Yes, very!" Tamatowntchi agreed, who loved cute stuff, such as Kurosantchi and Ikemen Mametchi's triplets.

Dazzminatchi screamed and cleaned all the pie off herself in the lemonade swimming pool that she wasn't sure if she had or had not previously posted about here. Then she snatched Nanotchi's umbrella and used one of those leaf blower things to blow him away. She also yelled 'WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I EVER CARED ABOUT RULES! I THOUGHT TWO OF YOUR SILLY MISBEHAVING TRIPLETS HAD BEEN KILLED ALONG WITH YOU IN OUR FIRST BATTLE!!" and launched another battle, not caring that she was probably going to lose since it was her against everyone else. She decided that her computer was her deadliest opponent since it was annoying her so much, so she smashed the computer.

Then Tamatowntchi took Dazzminatchi's computer to a repair shop and then got it fixed and went to the balcony so everyone could hear and lifted the computer up with her hands and screamed "YES I HAVE TWO COMPUTERS NOW!" Suddenly, she accidently dropped the computer and it went flying down and bashed the ground. "Oops," she whispered.

Kurosantchi facepalms. WHY does Dazzminatchi have to ruin EVERYTHING? She looks for Nanotchi but cannot find him, and hopes he finds his way without getting lost. Then, she WooHoos with Ikemen Mametchi there and then.

Kurosantchi and Ikemen Mametchi go into their room and lock the door and mysteriously stay out of the RP for a while because Dazzminatchi is bothering them.

Noodletchi comes in to find a weird scene. She then picks up cup ramen out of thin air and starts slurping it with a bored expression on her face.

Doomertchi is not paying attention to anything. "Enjoy the staring contest," he says while looking at the ceiling.

"Doomertchi, is there something wrong with the ceiling?" Tamatowntchi asked, looking for dirt or marks "I'll call Maidtchi if you want.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back