Weirdkatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
Chapter 1:

"aww are we there yet!??!" Chunkatchi wines, as her older sister Weirdkatchi walks her to preschool, "Big siter aren't you listening!?" "huh?" Weirdkatchi turns her head towards her sister. "WEREN'T YOU LISTENING!?" Chunkatchi says loudly, but not enough to be a scream. "Uhhhhhh......hey look! We're here!" Weirdkatchi points towards her school. "Thanks for anwsering my question!!!" Chunkatchi yells as her voice echos.

Weirdkatchi waves goodbye and walks towards her school. Today is her first day of school and because of her father's job she had to move schools. She has thick fluffy dirty blonde hair with matching big deep sky blue eyes. She's wearing what she usually wears; an orange dress, a black choker with diamaonds, and with a matching pair of rist bands with diamonds as well. She has her hair up in pig tails and her skin texture is white. She has big cat ears, too.

{oh no! Im soo scared, the only person i'll know is my cousin Momitchi! And im not even in the same class with here!!!! DX} Thinks weirdkatchi...........

[SIZE=14pt]~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back