Weirf Fariy thing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato-kun

Reaction score
I have a tama that doesnt really look like a v4 it says v9 and the pet looks like a fairy/pixie! is it like tinkerbell/fairly odd parents thingy? plus the star looks like a wand of some kind and the keychain thing fell off! the egg is WAY to big!!! not sure if its a fake of not!

Well it is a fake then it is a fake of the Tamagotchi Kakeibo witch wasn't really a virtual pet. The Tamagotchi Kakeibo is a UraTama accessory that is used to manage your gotchi points. it had a touch screen and was thin. You could earn and use it to store money. You could also send items to your Tamagotchi with it.

^ wow, i didn't know that! ;)

THE FAIRY DIED. WHOOPS. D:

I accidenaly killed it when i was listening to my ZVUE and it gave me a large scream then it made sad music. and it died. and it said "Do you want to start a new console session?" WTH! there ating like its a Xbox live! xD

and on the back of the pagaging it said "A Tamagotchi friction is very interesting"

xD?

Last edited by a moderator:
i got it at the dollar store (dollar tree) i hate that place, but i found it near the books section. it was only 1 dollar. my cousin also found one at wal-mart but that was the real ones.

Hmm maybe I will pick one up if Im ever at Dollar Tree. What superises me about it is how closely it resables the Tamagotchi Kakeibo. Here is a picture of a Pink Tamagotchi Kakeibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back