Welcome all new TamaTalk Members!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl!

Reaction score
Dear new TamaTalkers--

Welcome to TamaTalk!

I hope you have fun here, and learn some new things about Tamagotchis, and make great friends too.

If anyone has any questions about Tamagotchis, feel free to PM me, and i'll see if I can answer your question.

If I am unable to answer your question, or I don't know the most accurate answer, PM a Tamaguide and see if they can answer. You can find TamaGuides on pinned boards, in bold lettering when you visit every forum. For example, when you visit the 'Whats on Your Mind' forum, there will be topics written in bold. That means it was made by a TamaGuide. PM the TamaGuide, and maybe they can help answer your questions.

If you have any trouble with TamaTalk, you can PM the Admin. It may take him long to answer, but it depends if he has alot of messages or not. He can pretty much help you with anything around TamaTalk, becuase he the owner of the site. Well, I hope I helped new Tamatalkers. Remember: If you have questions, ask me or a TamaGuide. I also will be friends with anyone!!

-GotchiGirl! :)

Thank you, Fooet. I hoped that my letter would be useful to the new TamaTalkers, and I guess it is!

--GotchiGirl! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back