Welcome from TechHeads which like Tech Stuff...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what exactly do you mean by were and we and our.... is there more than 1 person using our account?? Isnt it menet to be 1 person per account??? Oh well... Hi!!! :D

Hi fellow TechHeads Intro readers...

I've seen all the replies up to here (from the top to here), and I would like to say some things...

TamaGirl05:

Cool site there, TamaGirl05, and well, about the 2 person account, well, let's not worry about that. We like the TechHeads Group. But we like to be called TechHeads. That means you're talking to, well, 2 people. Instead of one.

lana_pie:

Hi.

Faith:

Well, thank you.

Hi fellow TechHeads Intro readers...I've seen all the replies up to here (from the top to here), and I would like to say some things...

TamaGirl05:

Cool site there, TamaGirl05, and well, about the 2 person account, well, let's not worry about that. We like the TechHeads Group. But we like to be called TechHeads. That means you're talking to, well, 2 people. Instead of one.

lana_pie:

Hi.

Faith:

Well, thank you.
Hmm. Like the name 'Techheads' sounds like a techno band :mimitchi: Technology is groovy! And welcome too tamatalk!!!!!! B) :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back