Welcome New Users! :}

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamasweet2

Reaction score
Has it been a while since I've talked on here. o.o

Well, my life has taken up sports, school, family, friends, and after school things, I just gotta catch up! Honestly, I haven't logged in like 3-4 months? I have no clue. :eek:

SO, I se everything is kinda diff., right? With all the new users, and wow where have all the 2006-2007 users gone?

Just to let you all know, I'm 13 and I usually just hangout with friends, and do all that myspace-y stuff, and other girly things. I'm not saying that people over 13 shouldn't play w/ tamagotchis, I'm just saying that I'm kinda over them.

I recently took care of a baby, (those ones you get in high school, in health? yup we got 'em in 8th grade alright)

for one weekend, including Friday. And oh wow are those a handful. During that weekend, I couldn't take care of my tamas (obviously) and the batteries died. I never felt like spending about 5-6 dollars for those 2 pack batteries, so I never bought them.

So, I'll still buy a V5.5 or V6 (IF, that is, there will be any) and I'll catch up with all of ya. :]

For all of you who read this thanks a bunch peace out! :)

Hi TamaSweet2!! It's been... long! x33

Glad to see you back. :furawatchi:

Oh, there is kinda a V5.5 already. -cough-

It's called Tamagotchi Celebrity addition. B)

<33

Latest posts

Back